Our valued sponsor

Try this Affiliate Program!

Affiliate marketing, as you might probably know already, is a multi-billion dollar industry and its by far the best way to monetize your website or blog unless you have your own products and services to sell.

If you have a content rich website then there are hundreds of thousands of affiliate programs and affiliate networks available on the web that can make you a fortune. In fact, the secret to six-figure blogging is affiliate marketing.

The reason is pretty simple if you are monetizing your website with the right affiliate program then it can make a lot of money with little effort (of course you need a content rich website with a handsome amount of targeted traffic).

Its just that it takes some time to figure out whats converting and whats not.

So first things first.

Affiliate Programs & Affiliate Networks: Whats What, And Whats Not?

Affiliate programs are also called associate programs and its a deal between an advertiser and a publisher. For instance, if Ive a created a software and is promoting and selling it via my blog then I can also generate additional income by inviting my blog readers to promote it in exchange for a commission.

So lets say, if you referred a buyer for my newly created software product then I offer you a 50% commission (or 50% of the additional income that I have generated because of you). So if you refer more people to me then you make more income.

Thats why affiliate marketing is also known as performance marketing. And its a win-win, right?

Now if I have the resources then I can run an affiliate program by myself within my own blog or website and then it called an in-house affiliate program. But if I dont have the resources or dont want to manage it myself then I can sign up as an advertiser on an affiliate network.

......................... ......................... ..............

Divorce attorney in Rockford IL