Our valued sponsor

trying to figure the costs of a nice long trail

capri

Offshore Agent
Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
well as most of you know i want to hide some money. not from uncle sam but from my wife.

i was thinking about what someone said about having some many companies that it will take a while to keep getting the ok from a court to keep tracking stuff down an eventually most people will give up.

well,

i was thinking of a bulletproof type of thing and need some help with the costs and plan.

heres my plan:

have company A in guatamala

company b in nevis

company c in wherever.

have company a be the beneficiary of a trust that is owned by company b and company b the beneficiary of a trust owned by company C. now i was thinking of have company c be some type of consulting firm and company B being some sort or company i hire for contracting work. all companies have a seperate account but all the money goes into a seperate account by company A. company A will use the money to invest (maybe buy a house under the compnay name) in the dominican republic to being the process of a dominican passport. the passport is not to dissappear but to start a final account where nothing can be traced to me.

does anyone see a problem outside of the initial start up company that i will need to have darn near 100% anonymity?

also does anyone know what the possible costs of all this will be?

i have no idea how much it costs to start a company of trust in these places.

The paramount company should be in a jurisdiction where no public registrar of companies is available, that would provide an additional layer on top of all layers of privacy. The reason for this statement is that if you don't tell anyone that you have a company in such a offshore jurisdiction then it will require lot's of investigation to just find out, this will properly lead to most giving up before it comes to a court order.

Also what you try to achieve will require a large budget also in annual maintaining of the offshore structure.

Admin said:
The paramount company should be in a jurisdiction where no public registrar of companies is available, that would provide an additional layer on top of all layers of privacy. The reason for this statement is that if you don't tell anyone that you have a company in such a offshore jurisdiction then it will require lot's of investigation to just find out, this will properly lead to most giving up before it comes to a court order.
Also what you try to achieve will require a large budget also in annual maintaining of the offshore structure.
what is the cost of these things.

Where can i find the fees for my plan.

capri said:
what is the cost of these things.
Where can i find the fees for my plan.
It's a simple Seychelles company I speak about and that may help you achieve it. You can see our special offer only EUR 459 for a SC company.

Latest Threads