Our valued sponsor

UK Business Bank Account (Cheapest Solution Needed)

I know how to open remotly account with personal GB IBAN on Your details, SEPA and SWIFT transfers (Your details mean that if You send money from account it will be Your Name - Your verified adress, like from absolutly normal bank acc). Ofc there is verification but its pretty easy , there is no need to be afraid , ID or Passport scan and bill, simple as that.

I use to look for it for long time couple months ago, no word of it in google on popular phrases eh thats why its so hard to find.

If someone is interested PM Me.

I know how to open remotly account with personal GB IBAN on Your details, SEPA and SWIFT transfers (Your details mean that if You send money from account it will be Your Name - Your verified adress, like from absolutly normal bank acc). Ofc there is verification but its pretty easy , there is no need to be afraid , ID or Passport scan and bill, simple as that.

I use to look for it for long time couple months ago, no word of it in google on popular phrases eh thats why its so hard to find.

If someone is interested PM Me.

Personal GB account in GBP or EUR is very easy:

Monese offers this to everyone in the EU. Revolut offers this. And some others offer this also.

Big questions is how to get a GB business account. (revolut costs GBP 30 p/m and that is too expensive).

Reactions: symon
As I said I know one and it is business account , ofc proof of company is needed , sorry I forgot to post about it , its just obviously for Me. In My case to open business acc I have need to just send link to companys house where I have registered Ltd.

As I said I know one and it is business account , ofc proof of company is needed , sorry I forgot to post about it , its just obviously for Me. In My case to open business acc I have need to just send link to companys house where I have registered Ltd.

The whole idea is to share information, if not directly than indirectly (give hints so ppl can search themselves).

Latest Threads