Our valued sponsor

underground offshore

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
is is true that underground offshore banks exist or something of that nature????????? can such underground or darknet offshore banking industries even be allowed to exist or are they the ones that arent even registered in anyway???? does such an industry even exist in the first place or not??? i think its called darknet or something like that online. rsvp

I don't believe in "underground offshore companies" The only thing I believe is that there will always be away to stay under the radar. Furthermore I believe as long as you split large amounts into small chunks there will be no problem to stay out of troubles.

is is true that underground offshore banks exist or something of that nature?????????
Bitcoin and Associated services seems to be the new underground "banks" or whatever we shall call them.

OP BitCoins and a bitcoin deit card may be what you are looking for.

The more I read about bitcoins and cryptocurrency the more I believe that everyone beside me thas already moved to this exciting phenomena. So when OP ask where hackers and criminals have moved their money I'm sure I know where :D

Reactions: hungryit

Latest Threads