Our valued sponsor

USA Bank account for adult site ?

devameteur

Apr 13, 2024
Panama
Visit site
Hi all this is my first post,

I'm in the process of opening a new adult content creator platform like OnlyFans, but I just hit the wall with the banking for the company my original idea is to set up the company in the USA and flight there to open the bank account in person but i don't know which of the main banks are OK with adult websites, also the company is not yet open so if anyone knows a better place to open this kind of projects let me know, the USA was the best choice for me since i am near and the LLC would pay 0% taxes since is foreign own

I dont want to do front websites , ETC i want to do it 100% legal

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!
For now, just two remarks:
1) The U.S. vs. adult industry: In some / many states this kind of industry is not welcome, even when formally legal. They are open to this e.g. in Nevada and Florida.
2) With a LLC you do not pay state tax in some states; nevertheless, if you are doing a business in the US, you are obliged to pay federal taxes, regardless of where are you resident.

Welcome to the forum!
For now, just two remarks:
1) The U.S. vs. adult industry: In some / many states this kind of industry is not welcome, even when formally legal. They are open to this e.g. in Nevada and Florida.
2) With a LLC you do not pay state tax in some states; nevertheless, if you are doing a business in the US, you are obliged to pay federal taxes, regardless of where are you resident.

Thanks yeah you are right if the income also come from the USA i have to pay federal taxes any idea where should i incorporate this type of business i was thinking Belize or Panama but the banks are a pain

And also some popular payment processors like CCbill only works with USA and EU companies , sadly CCbill only allow USA or EU passports to apply for a merchant account and I'm not either of those

Many threads for only fans banking here already, they work for your business

Thanks yeah you are right if the income also come from the USA i have to pay federal taxes
Well, you have to pay US federal taxes if you are engaged in a trade or business in the US (ETBUS).
And the definition of ETBUS is that you perform the work in the US, you have a US office or you have employees or dependent agents in the US.

If you do the work from abroad, and have no office/employees in the US, then you don't pay US federal taxes even if some or all of your clients are in the US.

Reactions: ilke and Forester