Our valued sponsor

USA Bank Account for Offshore company how?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
yeah Im not sure... Im not able to private message either. If you are interested drop an email.

Basically the steps are:

1) Incorporate
2) Open account remotely
3) Wait for them to mail card
4) Open USA PayPal
5) Connect PayPal to Bank Account

Process should only take 1-2 weeks after incorporation.

You can also do this with a personal account, which would be cheaper.
Total costs to set this up please? what documents do you need?

I dont actually set this up. I go through an introducer.

depending on which bank you need various things. the less you have the more expensive and really its a case by case thing depending on which bank you go to.

Costs go from personal 1,500 USD to Corporate 2500-3500 depending on certain factors, and an offshore company with US bank account about 5000 USD.

Most need two forms of ID, address in the states for receipt (extra cost if you dont have), and possibly a bank reference for certain banks, and for a foreign company the list is a lot larger.

Reactions: maxmoney
We have discuss this topic already a few times here on OCT but never came to any real setup that will work. So I want to know how to setup a real USA Bank Account for an offshore company?

Does it require an EIN or SSN number?
What are the requirements to the documents I need to provide?
What are the total costs to setup this account?

Finally I would like if we need to use any middle man in the live time of the account and how long it will take?

Wondering the same. Most people I have seen asking for a US bank account are from India or a 3rd country world and their only hope to get a PayPal account or other e-wallet account seems to be a US Bank account! 99% believe that because they don't understand English or the fact that they can open an PayPal account with most other banking if they just get the right documents ;)

1) With an offshore company you don't pay taxes in the US
2) Documents depend on which structure: personal, USA LLC/Corp, or Offshore

It seems like you guys are treating this like normal offshore accounts. The USA is different, it doesn't ask for as much documentation, and compliance is not as strict once the account is open. They do not close down your accounts or stop payments. Depending on the bank it can take a week to open the account and 5-7 days after to receive debit card, and maybe 2 weeks after to receive token if its a corporate. They use big name banks, not small crappy ones. They can also, for an extra fee, help you with accounting.

If you are interested, please let me know how I can help you, if you like, I can help you with initial due diligence to let you know if they will approve your accounts.

Can you name a bank in the USA for which you can open a corporate account?

And you say you can open corporate accounts for offshore companies located in:
Belize
Cyprus
Seychelles
?

What would you charge for account opening for a Belize company, I can send you all documents with apostille and a simple business? and you are 100% this is a direct account no one else will have his hands on this account once it is operative right? and only I have access to the account right?

Reactions: negon
Hello

So I personally do not charge for these accounts. I can put you into contact with my referrer, who is 100% confidence. NOBODY else has their hands on the account, no US bank would allow that. You can check all documentation that you send to bank. I know he charges my clients 5,000 USD for a foreign company introduction, and for foreign companies there is more due diligence, you would need to have a business overview, and financials (basic, nothing complicated). If you would like, I can put you in touch and then you can place your review here in the forum, however I dont have private messages. Also, transfer fees are very low for US banks, and they come with cash management services, token, etc.

Also, only scans are necessary.

Reactions: negon
LLC can range from 2500 to 3500 depending on if you already have a company or not. Personal is 1000-1500 depending on if you have an address in the USA for receipt of debit card or not.

I dont make the prices, but as you can see any banking options in the USA is alien to most, as they think its not even possible, even though it is very possible and the USA is the best offshore option for any non-US person. I have an account at BB&T and not only are the fees very low but the capacity for transfers are amazing. The only banks that rival these are singapore banks like DBS or SCB which are difficult to open without traveling.

Well, I hope if someone is using your "Guy" to open an account they will report back here with any information they want to share. So far as I already may have mentioned, I have not seen any valid service for US bank account opening.