Our valued sponsor

USA Bank Account for Offshore company how?

I usually register the companies of my clients, and then refer them, as it is cheaper. The website looks pretty bad, they do not have good banking options. Most offshore websites have good positioning for marketing but their service is crap. I personally would not go through websites that offer these services. Anyone opening accounts still in Latvia or the Carribean does not have good service.

Reactions: moneymaster
Yes, that is most likely true. However, they don`t come with consultants like me who will tell you that a new nationwide memo in compliance has instructed US banks not to open accounts for any company incorporated in Delaware, Nevada, Utah, Wisconsin, etc, unless they have a verifiable office with employees within that state. Also, that service for 300 dollars is not going to come with a bank account.

And good luck opening a US account with a Nevis company. I`ve tried doing an offshore account in the states and its impossible without the right introducer.

Reactions: moneymaster
And good luck opening a US account with a Nevis company. I`ve tried doing an offshore account in the states and its impossible without the right introducer.
This I know, I had no luck to find anyone that was able to provide a real US account. I think for someone who has lots of money and for someone that under any circumstance want a US account he would be fine to pay you these 3000 to 5000$ for and account.

Reactions: NickNack
Well, I hope if someone is using your "Guy" to open an account they will report back here with any information they want to share. So far as I already may have mentioned, I have not seen any valid service for US bank account opening.

Hey @auric I wonder if you ever tried these guys here? 2 domains, same company. They claim to open US bank account remotely.

Delaware Registered Agent Over 38 yrs - Free Mail Forwarding
Start a new business as a Delaware Corporation or LLC filed online

Reactions: negon
No, and no.

The only way they will be able to do it is by having a signer on your account. Do you want your account controlled by someone else? Also, that adds fees to the cost which go over 2000 bucks. Can someone just email <<snippet spam>> and say you were refered by Nicolas and ask about remote accounts. Put this to rest please. I'm trying to save all of you the time and effort of trying to understand but you wont listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why you request the information from me!? I don't have any connections to the USA you can simply go with stripe.com/atlas or get in touch with @NickNack that may be able to help you!

I dont actually set this up. I go through an introducer.

depending on which bank you need various things. the less you have the more expensive and really its a case by case thing depending on which bank you go to.

Costs go from personal 1,500 USD to Corporate 2500-3500 depending on certain factors, and an offshore company with US bank account about 5000 USD.

Most need two forms of ID, address in the states for receipt (extra cost if you dont have), and possibly a bank reference for certain banks, and for a foreign company the list is a lot larger.
ouch 5000 USD is much for a bank account?! Don't you have something cheaper for USA bank account opening?

I have a shell company I will sell to a willing buyer- this is a Pennsylvania LLC aged 2 years with a bank account. www.pennlegal.com. Make me an offer.

I have a shell company I will sell to a willing buyer- this is a Pennsylvania LLC aged 2 years with a bank account. www.pennlegal.com. Make me an offer.
Edit. forgot to mention that a phone number and physical address comes with the company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you want to sell the company @craig barrett

I was a debt purchaser here for 20 years and we would buy different asset classes of debt using these single member LLCs. The original idea was to spread out liability in the case of lawsuits. Some have small inventories of uncollected civil judgments. All have their own phone numbers and mailing addresses, bank accounts, some have websites. Consolidated Financial Services LLC, Seaside Capital Partners LLC both are owed solely by myself and both have bank accounts. They have tax return history. Seeing these posts gave me the idea that there might be a market for something like this.