Our valued sponsor

Using fully verified PayPal through 3rd country for eBay

orient

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

As you might already know PayPal operations have been halted for two weeks in Turkey because financial regulator of the country claims that the requirements of keep PayPal running are not met.

With my eBay account i was making 10000-15000$ turnover per month.Now i can't because PayPal is not available anymore in my country. How can i keep this business going through an offshore company ? What are the issues can be that possibly being faced while using PayPal through an offshore company and how we can handle them ?

Establishing LLC or Corportation in US through a service like stripe/atlas or any other alternative will work ? Having a company and tax id in Dalaware will be enough to register business PayPal account in US and fully verified ? And use this account through VDS / Remote Desktop ?
I can't relocate in another country because i have to operate the business myself in Turkey.I need legal long term solution to use PayPal through another country. I have heard also register a business in HK can be an alternative way for that but to open a bank account in HK, shall we need to go to HK in person ?

Your suggestions and help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

I can understand your situation. That's why many people called it as monkeyPal!!!

You can use any country's paypal for your business. If you can manage a bank account from paypal listed allowed countries then you can get a paypal easily. Important thing is, bank account and paypal registration country have to be same.

Once you created and verified your paypal, you could use that from any location as long as your bank account and bank card are valid. Sometime you'll need copy of utility bill by your name for extra precaution.

Are you sure that it's possible to use a PayPal in another country when you don't live there? I have read many places that PayPal requires you to have the account, company and bank account all in the same country as you are going to open the account in. Isn't that true?

Reactions: andreas
Yes, this is possible. Condition is, you should have bank account from that country and a copy of utility bill by your name.

Thank you for the answer.However to establish a company we use virtual office service then how it will be possible to provide electric or water supply bill ? Does PayPal accepts if we provide bill of mobile operator that we somehow register in that country ?

Reactions: SasxInc
You can buy all the documents you need for a sepcific country and for a location. It's a very common method after all that people are using to get verified paypal accounts when they can't get an account normally!

Reactions: Jack Dui
No, first you get the documents or at least you find some guy that can provide these documents and ask for which countries it is possible to get the documents. Once you know that and have the list you can incorporate the business in an country for which this person can get you the documents!

Reactions: SasxInc
It's not going to work this way. If your country is not supported by PayPal you have only 1 option left. Either get some documents from a nominee service to verify a PayPal account or buy these PayPal verified accounts and use them.

I feel your pain with PayPal. Its very strict for nowadays since a lot of people is using it in dark web. If you can avail Skrill in your country, you can try to transfer all of your business to Skrill, they have better service than PayPal for 3rd world countries.

No, first you get the documents or at least you find some guy that can provide these documents and ask for which countries it is possible to get the documents. Once you know that and have the list you can incorporate the business in an country for which this person can get you the documents!
I have send you a PM hope you can help me :) It seems you know something and are good connected.

Hello everyone,

As you might already know PayPal operations have been halted for two weeks in Turkey because financial regulator of the country claims that the requirements of keep PayPal running are not met.

With my eBay account i was making 10000-15000$ turnover per month.Now i can't because PayPal is not available anymore in my country. How can i keep this business going through an offshore company ? What are the issues can be that possibly being faced while using PayPal through an offshore company and how we can handle them ?

Establishing LLC or Corportation in US through a service like stripe/atlas or any other alternative will work ? Having a company and tax id in Dalaware will be enough to register business PayPal account in US and fully verified ? And use this account through VDS / Remote Desktop ?
I can't relocate in another country because i have to operate the business myself in Turkey.I need legal long term solution to use PayPal through another country. I have heard also register a business in HK can be an alternative way for that but to open a bank account in HK, shall we need to go to HK in person ?

Your suggestions and help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
I was wondering how this all went out for you? Did you get your offshore company and banking or are you still researching?

To use someone else paypal is risky for both of you. I would try to get access to a bought paypal account which I read about here on the forum that is possible. I send PM to @Admin to have me help me with getting this somehow. I don't know where and how to do but if you OP find out already please let us know here or PM me please.

Latest Threads