Our valued sponsor

VPS Windows Box in Offshore Jurisdictions what company please?

holger

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I need to find a VPS (Virtual Private Server) with Windows installed and remote access but located in an offshore jurisdiction. What are the offshore hosting companies around for instant in Belize, Caribbean, Panama, Guatemala and similar places?

I really need to find something stable please?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi, I found a few providers that I don't know about but that may have what you are looking for, however, they are not cheap, I'm searching for cheaper providers.

Here is one with Windows 7 hosting starting at $43/month for small box
Offshore Virtual Desktops Private Safe Secure Network Firewalls Protection Powerful Anti DDos Network

So I found a hosting company that is located in Amsterdam but also in RUSSIA
Cloud VDS — your own highly available cloud in Russia | by HOSTKEY it seems they are accepting Windows hosting and since Russia is considered offshore at some point it may be worth looking into.

If I can find some other providers in some more exotic jurisdictions I will post them here on the other hand if you find one please post here, I'm interested in finding the best provider for our needs and the needs of many of our users here.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi, I found a few providers that I don't know about but that may have what you are looking for, however, they are not cheap, I'm searching for cheaper providers.

Here is one with Windows 7 hosting starting at $43/month for small box
Offshore Virtual Desktops Private Safe Secure Network Firewalls Protection Powerful Anti DDos Network

So I found a hosting company that is located in Amsterdam but also in RUSSIA
Cloud VDS — your own highly available cloud in Russia | by HOSTKEY it seems they are accepting Windows hosting and since Russia is considered offshore at some point it may be worth looking into.

If I can find some other providers in some more exotic jurisdictions I will post them here on the other hand if you find one please post here, I'm interested in finding the best provider for our needs and the needs of many of our users here.
You opened a test account with them to check out their windows box?

Latest Threads