Our valued sponsor

wallets

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
would it be safe to assume all cryptocurrencies not only in the united states but the ENTIRE first world nations are in some way monitored? lets say that someone was buying and selling a lot of monero in the united states or canada, would this attract law enforcements attention even if monero was the cryptocurrency that was being used here? would my assumption be correct that even monero not only in the united states but also canada would be under surveillance by cyberspace law enforcement?????????? i want your opinion you guys. thanks.

would it be safe to assume all cryptocurrencies not only in the united states but the ENTIRE first world nations are in some way monitored? lets say that someone was buying and selling a lot of monero in the united states or canada, would this attract law enforcements attention even if monero was the cryptocurrency that was being used here? would my assumption be correct that even monero not only in the united states but also canada would be under surveillance by cyberspace law enforcement?????????? i want your opinion you guys. thanks.

I know a lot of traders in US/Canada. Very different situation, in US you gotta watch your a*s if you are doing any kind of localbitcoins trade or real-life trade with strangers, that explain the 10%+ commission price.

They might monitor Canada as well but I know its much easier and less monitored there, I never heard anyone get in trouble with Law Enforcement in Canada vs US where its very common.

Monitoring those e-currency is not an easy task but def possible. They could track your deposits/withdrawal until you cash them out in your bank account, all of those big exchange will give those information's is needed. If you are doing some kind of localbitcoins trade then its a whole different game

I know a lot of traders in US/Canada. Very different situation, in US you gotta watch your a*s if you are doing any kind of localbitcoins trade or real-life trade with strangers, that explain the 10%+ commission price.

They might monitor Canada as well but I know its much easier and less monitored there, I never heard anyone get in trouble with Law Enforcement in Canada vs US where its very common.

Monitoring those e-currency is not an easy task but def possible. They could track your deposits/withdrawal until you cash them out in your bank account, all of those big exchange will give those information's is needed. If you are doing some kind of localbitcoins trade then its a whole different game
if hackers have stolen more than 100 MILLION DOLLARS and converted the stolen money to fiat via cryptocurrency, why is this more prevalent in third world countries than in the u.s. or canada then? look at this, Hackers stole from 100 banks and rigged ATMs to spew cash if the hackers who stole this much money assuming they were living or located in estonia or some former soviet republic converted the stolen money to cryptocurrency eventually, if they wanted to, would there be any possibility that the stolen money could wind up in the u.s. or canada if they wanted to do such a feat???????? if a hacker were living in the united states or canada, what would keep them from stealing like at least 100 MILLION DOLLARS, converting the stolen loot to monero and managing to redeposit the money back in the united states or canada? is it that the united states and canada has also too many checks and balances to fight off cyberspace financial crimes? what about western union to wire stolen money back to these two countries? i love other people opinions. rsvp.

Latest Threads