Our valued sponsor

Want to buy used Seychelles company with bank account!

Be careful anyway if you acquire a company from someone you must do your DD and other research before you take over the company!

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Do you found a shelf company for your purpose from the Seychelles or are you still looking for one? I have found an offshore company formation agent that is able to provide shelf corps from the Seychelles within 1 hour!

Hi,

I'm in urgent need to buy a Seychelles or Belize company with bank account! The bank account need to be fully operational do you have one available please PM or write here.

It doesn't matter how old the company is or where it is registered.
I'm in same boat as you. Can you let me know how you did it? I have send you PM so I hope you want to answer me please :)

I have send you a list of ready-made Seychelles companie if you are interested just let me know.

Company with offshore account is dangerous to buy I think if it were just the offshore corp I wouldn't have any troubles doing so. But what will you want to do if it shows that the former owner has been involved in large sums moved around and not the tax man is knicking on your does to get the history of this account? Do you think they will be believe you!

Reactions: ghostbuster
Company with offshore account is dangerous to buy I think if it were just the offshore corp I wouldn't have any troubles doing so. But what will you want to do if it shows that the former owner has been involved in large sums moved around and not the tax man is knicking on your does to get the history of this account? Do you think they will be believe you!
I agree and I would not buy a company with bank account at leats I would not take over the account.

Be careful anyway if you acquire a company from someone you must do your DD and other research before you take over the company!

This is the most important stuff rather than going to buy a cheap account instead of making the security the first priority. All of your money is on the line and if you make a mistake, you will lose your fortune.

What is the worst that can happen you think if we buy a ready-made company from a stranger?