Our valued sponsor

Warning MONSTERBALL.NL - Another SCAM artist which you should avoid!

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
Be aware of this SCAM, CROCKS

ANONYMOUS BANKING, ANONYMOUS BANK ACCOUNT, ANONYMOUS CREDIT CARD, ANONYMOUS ONLINE BANK ACCOUNT WITH OUR ANONYMOUS CHANNEL ISLAND PACKAGE!

I paid the EURO 2.999, this is now 7 weeks ago and no one even considered to reply to me after I made the payment.

When I contacted them for presale questions they replied within a few hours and everything was fine, as soon as I made the payment this dumb asses didn't answer any longer.

Now I made a google search (I know it is to late) and see that they are part of the Somalia Pirate Bank First Oceanic Bank as well as the crocks PT Shamrock rather called PT SCAMROCK!!!

Be warned and don't waste your money here or your time, they will rip you off!!

Here are only a few of the complains I found:

Tax Information Exchange Agreements (TIEAS)

First Oceanic Bank Somalia

Fraud Free Africa: combating fraud in Africa

Reactions: negon
I'm sorry to hear that and feel sorry for you... you should as you already mentioned have made a search on Google before you made the payment.

Looks like today is the day where all the SCAMS are taken out of business, it is the second post here.

I just wonder when people will learn..... when it looks shaddy it is and if you believe to become a bank account without to provide any ID and utility bill, then you should open a bank account in your local branch.

Every licensed bank also offshore banks will require some ID to open a personal or corporated bank account, and they will have their own SWIFT code which you will use when transfering money to the account.

Be careful if someone try to sell you something else!

Thanks for informing us. Why would other people dwell into darkness and scam even if it will make harm to their prey? Its such a shame they use their brains on scamming and not working legit.
Some people always select laziness rather than hard work, use brain for ripping off others.....shame of them.

Latest Threads