Our valued sponsor

What are the Crypto coin with Future.....Which you can hold forever ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
In your view, Which are the crypto coin can last long....You can hold them forever....
For Me
1)Bitcoin
2)Bitcoin Cash
3)Dogecoin
4)ETH

For you what are the best type of coin , You trusted the most for longevity ?

I agree on your list. However, they are all volatile, holding your funds for years / ever can reduce your fortune! I hope there will come a stable, reliable and trusted stable coin to hold cryptos.

Reactions: troubled soul
I agree on your list. However, they are all volatile, holding your funds for years / ever can reduce your fortune! I hope there will come a stable, reliable and trusted stable coin to hold cryptos.
Thanks for reply
Agree...Whole crypto world is crazy volatile you can lose all your money....Still want to find safest long term bet....
Do you like to put any other coins to this list ?

What kind of survey is this?

Of course Bitcoin, everything else is shitcoins whose sole purpose is to separate you from your Bitcoins

p.s. I only use the shitcoins with the only purpose to grow my Bitcoin stack

I agree on your list. However, they are all volatile,
without too much exaggeration one can easily say how volatile is fiat against BTC ;)

holding your funds for years / ever can reduce your fortune!
once you understand the role of scarcity as the most important property of bitcoin and it's nature in terms of halvings and stock to flow model you will be way more confident about preservation of value against fiat in 5+ years periods

I hope there will come a stable, reliable and trusted stable coin to hold cryptos.
unless it's some miraculous decentralized stable coin (I wonder for how long people will desire stability to fiat...) it will be always centralized shitcoin that requires trust - not saying stablecoins don't have their usage at the moment, at least you can freely decide who is your slaver (HK-based company or government mafia), that's an improvement

You can’t know for sure, like everything in life, so you should not put all your eggs in one basket. In more proper words, index investing is a good strategy also for crypto. If it’s too much of a hassle, just hold btc and you will be fine.

In your view, Which are the crypto coin can last long....You can hold them forever....
For Me
1)Bitcoin
2)Bitcoin Cash
3)Dogecoin
4)ETH

For you what are the best type of coin , You trusted the most for longevity ?
Only Bitcoin.
On coingecko you can inspect every coins performance measured in sats, and all are down / trending down against Bitcoin since inception.
Its logical, since every coin except Bitcoin is a startup looking for a usecase and is an illegally issued security on top of that.

2-4 are only for short term trading, however which can vastly add outperformance to just holding btc if done right. But it is active management.
Stablecoins are an option, usdt in such a case. However, Id treat them as a burning match too.