Our valued sponsor

What industry are you working in?

Could you please explain? I'm lost (but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone ...my set of knowledge and skills is very narrow doh948"" )

Does "sell the risk" mean outsourcing? :rolleyes:
Sorry I was not clear. I mean using an export trade facilitation (etf) service, either with or without recourse. Basically you sell your invoice at a discount and the buyer takes the risk of delivery. Very simplified, but I hope you got the idea.
I don’t know the details of your business, but from what I read this would simplify your life and might be worth the 10% or so you pay to the etf provider.

Reactions: jafo
Sorry I was not clear. I mean using an export trade facilitation (etf) service, either with or without recourse. Basically you sell your invoice at a discount and the buyer takes the risk of delivery. Very simplified, but I hope you got the idea.
I don’t know the details of your business, but from what I read this would simplify your life and might be worth the 10% or so you pay to the etf provider.
Interesting concept... I'll look into this. I'll ask my buyers if they will accept this. It never hurts to ask ;)

Thank you!

Mine is simple and has been simple since the early 80s...

You can read about it here: jafo
You are a crazy guy :D

Personally I'm doing a little i crypto, have been lucky to buy alot of them in the early years and can live from them since then. So I do some sort of business from time to time buying expensive vehicles and sell them again after some time.

Mine is simple and has been simple since the early 80s...

You can read about it here: jafo
I really like your super lean business model and philosophy. It's very similar to where i want to be.
I'm in IT but i always liked the good old trade of physical products.

What is your yearly volume of business usually (just the order of magnitude)?

It's crazy you're doing since the 80's. You should write a book on your experiences!

Don't you guys feel like clowns with those legal entities, tax forms, and tax residencies?

I have recently met my friends who just get paid in crypto for their business (affiliate marketing) and don't give a s*** about taxes.

They travel the world and live a fantastic life when, at the same time, most of us sit in the overpriced desert, with the worst air quality and mediocre service, trying to save on taxes. (think about it)

If you make money in crypto, you have a free life, and you can cash it almost anywhere in the world.
This has always been my idea for crypto.
Being from a beautiful but failed country in Europe, with crazy public debt and taxes, i also never understood EU bulls**t, i've always looked for alternative ways to do business and live free.
During the 2020-2021 bull run i tried a few ideas out of Fiat rails but never worked out.
I guess that if you find a way like your friends did, it's like reaching the nirvana.

What you think are the best biz models and ideas to build crypto only cash flows?

Reactions: jafo