Our valued sponsor

What is actually offshore account?

footi gupt

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
I have heard from many people that you can get offshore web hosting company to avoid having any copyrights complaints..
But i have not get it 100% what do you mean by offshore.
Does it mean a foreign country..?
or where there is no government.
Sorry i know this is a dumb question but i dont know exactly.
Thank you

Reactions: suzy
yes it mean foreign country like Belize, Bahamas, Bermuda, Andorra, Mauritius, Seychelles, Panama and the list is long. Place your business in one of these countries / jurisdictions and you don't hear anything from anyone unless you do something that isn't legit.

Reactions: SasxInc
Offshore hosting means that your website is hosted offshore (not is US).

These are the benefits of offshore hosting:
1. They follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
2. Privacy - You can get offshore web hosting account without really revealing your personal information as long as you pay your invoice.

Offshore is the opposite meaning of remote country. You'll get lot of benefit having an offshore company. Think, you doing business from India but you have an offshore company in Cyprus, what will happen, your client will think your are from Europe. Isn't it amazing!!!!

From what I have already read, It is an account that is being remotely operated outside of your country. Normally these Offshore accounts are located in Tax Havens country ( such as Singapore, Belize , Netherlands and etc ). Tax Havens countries have lower or no TAX at all so that's why they intend to put those Offshore account there to reduce the TAX fees. You can read more about Offshore accounts here -> Offshore bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Offshore is the opposite meaning of remote country. You'll get lot of benefit having an offshore company. Think, you doing business from India but you have an offshore company in Cyprus, what will happen, your client will think your are from Europe. Isn't it amazing!!!!
Liked the thought. So, offshore accounts makes you more authentic, if you live in third world countries.

Offshore account is a bank situated outside the nation of home of its contributors, A record held in an outside record, particularly in an expense asylum nation, is regularly depicted as a offshore record. with the vast majority of its record holders being non-inhabitants of the locale.

Reactions: suzy

Latest Threads