web
counter

Featured What Is Offshore Banking

Discussion in 'Offshore Company & Bank Account Guides' started by Admin, Jun 20, 2016.

1. suzy

suzy Corporate Services Mentor Group Sponsor Entrepreneur Business Angel

Nice share, thanks Admin ;)

2. kolagin

kolagin Member

What about Belize bank and they don't accept USD incoming transfers at the moment? Any other bank better than Cyprus and Belize still offshore available?

3. pesto

pesto Offshore Agent Business Angel

Does services like LeyPay, WorldCore, Payoneer, AdvCash count as offshore banking or are they just service providers of payment services?

4. CoinMaster

CoinMaster Member Entrepreneur

Do you count LeuPay, Advance Cash, Xapo, WorldCore and similar services as offshore bank now that they can be opened 100% anonymous? I was just wondering because I'm looking into it as an alternative to a real bank. All these services offer a debit card!!

5. maxmoney

maxmoney Mentor Group Mentor Group Sponsor

I think not right :mad:

6. lostman

lostman Member Entrepreneur

7. lostman

lostman Member Entrepreneur

If you use the dark documents as they are called here on the forum, you can deposit any money on any of these What is the best Digital Account Provider around? services!

I'mRobot likes this.
  8. I'mRobot

I'mRobot Offshore Agent Entrepreneur

I was just to ask if that was considered to be an offshore account in these days!

Gunter likes this.
  9. utibi

utibi Member

It is offshore right? but not anonymous correct?

10. Gunter

Gunter Active Member Entrepreneur

For real banking it is great. Also to be a citizen of Romania don't involve any risk to open an offshore account and get reported they don't have a damn control of the people there :)

11. Gunter

Gunter Active Member Entrepreneur

True it is offshore account!