Our valued sponsor

What is the purpose of providing proof of income?

What is the purpose of providing proof of income?
If you need the bank, FI, or whoever is demanding this info, you may need to comply, otherwise, move your money and tell them to f*ck off! I find any of these requests a complete disrespect!

Personally, I refuse to disclose anything about me or my business but to each their own.

Bitcoin, ETH, Monero, DAI, USDT, USDC, XNO etc etc, hereinafter cryptos, never ask me for anything. "Cryptos" don't even have my name, phone number, or address. ;)

Personally, I refuse to disclose anything about me or my business but to each their own.

Bitcoin, ETH, Monero, DAI, USDT, USDC, XNO etc etc, hereinafter cryptos, never ask me for anything. "Cryptos" don't even have my name, phone number, or address. ;)
Very true with the cryptos, sadly if you need a bank to accept your application, you will need to provide some sort of information and documents.

Reactions: jafo
If you need the bank, FI, or whoever is demanding this info, you may need to comply, otherwise, move your money and tell them to f*ck off! I find any of these requests a complete disrespect!

Had to google XNO -> in 13 yrs never heard of it. (f**k it's 13 yrs).

• Haha
Reactions: jafo