Our valued sponsor

What online bank / neobank to use with swiss iban ?

Is there a online bank / neobank similar to DIBA in Germany which open private bank account easily if you have adrees and phone number in Switzerland?

Something reliable for smaller amount i.e. max 50K CHF at a time.
Depends if you have a residence permit. If yes:
- neon, yuh, zak, csx, radicant, yapeal (not free)
If not, then
- swissquote, flowbank, dukascopy, alpian (not free), seba (not free)

Please make sure to ONLY use Swiss phone numbers, do not use any US, etc. numbers, it will get you in trouble for sure.

Reactions: Forester
Depends if you have a residence permit. If yes:
- neon, yuh, zak, csx, radicant, yapeal (not free)
If not, then
- swissquote, flowbank, dukascopy, alpian (not free), seba (not free)

Please make sure to ONLY use Swiss phone numbers, do not use any US, etc. numbers, it will get you in trouble for sure.
I use Bahrain number for dukascopy and still no problem yet

But i see them running siren when any money coming from US or going to US

They hate it even tho i have a USD account with them

They hate it even tho i have a USD account with them
100% this!

A former Swiss private banking/wealth management compliance officer retired this year. After she retired, we started confabulating often as she now does consulting for a friend who runs a family office. She gave me the following advice: Don't keep or dabble in USD outside the USA.

Long story, short... I NO longer dabble in USD accounts ANYWHERE outside the USA. Only US accounts have US dollars. No Swiss, Chinese, German, British etc, etc accounts hold currency in USD. Since I've implemented this, no more issues. No questions. Nothing. Could be a coincidence. :rolleyes:

100% this!

A former Swiss private banking/wealth management compliance officer retired this year. After she retired, we started confabulating often as she now does consulting for a friend who runs a family office. She gave me the following advice: Don't keep or dabble in USD outside the USA.

Long story, short... I NO longer dabble in USD accounts ANYWHERE outside the USA. Only US accounts have US dollars. No Swiss, Chinese, German, British etc, etc accounts hold currency in USD. Since I've implemented this, no more issues. No questions. Nothing. Could be a coincidence. :rolleyes:
Yah, pretty solid advice. However usd in uae is a walk in the park. Maybe the peg countries are exempt.

However, old school cash bills usd are highly useful (especially outside ursulandia) ;)

Reactions: Maitrey and jafo
Please get back to topic or open a new thread about USD accounts ;)

Reactions: jafo
Is there a online bank / neobank similar to DIBA in Germany which open private bank account easily if you have adrees and phone number in Switzerland?

Something reliable for smaller amount i.e. max 50K CHF at a time.
You don't need that, just approach a retail bank in Switzerland and they will open the account for you. You could ask the bank that is holding your "Kaution" - that's what I did, got my account within 10 minutes.