Our valued sponsor

What online bank/wallet to open business account for my company? With unique Iban

theman78

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for a good solution for my Belgium company, all must be done online as i cannot travel right now, what bank/wallet has decent limits with a unique iban? i need something that can send and receive sepa/swift payments without any delay, i know already leupay, n26 but im looking for others solutions, solutions with shared iban are welcome too as long as its a good bank/wallet, i have heard bad reviews about paysera, wb21 and some others.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Thanks great information :)

What do you mean by slow? I mean how slow are they and are they still reliable or they do some shady business?
hi auric
web21 used 3 times and all 3 times was left disappointed
incomings funds took over 10 days to be cleared in account (you send to a shared account in Singapore and put a reference number and once they receive it they allocate it to your account) and outgoings took more than 2 weeks (the outgoings were done from a German bank account not the same Singapore account money was sent to)
so after three times with the same issues, gave up on them
the amounts were not big so it wasnt a test on reliability it was more a test on whether the product worked

Reactions: negon
hi theman78
you may want to look into sogexia - Sogexia - Compte de Paiement et Carte Bancaire MasterCard Prépayée
unique iban and swift from UK bank
sogexia is not a bank or emoney institution
they provide facility to open the account
UK bank (Raphaels bank) – not in GBP, you get EUR account with SEPA payments
easy online account opening all done online

also check the thread as you have many options there - List of EMI and Digital Banks

also worth looking into wirecardbank - www.wirecardbank.com as its not mentioned in the list

it depends what the business activities of the company are, turnover etc and whether you are looking for EU banks or not

wouldnt recommend shared iban/account for serious business though

Reactions: cutmetwo and negon
Hi,

I am looking for a good solution for my Belgium company, all must be done online as i cannot travel right now, what bank/wallet has decent limits with a unique iban? i need something that can send and receive sepa/swift payments without any delay, i know already leupay, n26 but im looking for others solutions, solutions with shared iban are welcome too as long as its a good bank/wallet, i have heard bad reviews about paysera, wb21 and some others.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
You tried advance Cash that allow wire transfer / IBAN transfer through their IBAN number but from 3rd parties? it works good for me an my customers!

hi theman78
you may want to look into sogexia - Sogexia - Compte de Paiement et Carte Bancaire MasterCard Prépayée
unique iban and swift from UK bank
sogexia is not a bank or emoney institution
they provide facility to open the account
UK bank (Raphaels bank) – not in GBP, you get EUR account with SEPA payments
easy online account opening all done online

also check the thread as you have many options there - List of EMI and Digital Banks

also worth looking into wirecardbank - www.wirecardbank.com as its not mentioned in the list

it depends what the business activities of the company are, turnover etc and whether you are looking for EU banks or not

wouldnt recommend shared iban/account for serious business though

Thanks i will try wirecardbank, about Sogexia do you know if they allow to send and receive sepa/swift payments?

Okay, here we copy / paste are you sure you have an account at all there or do you just publish nonsense ?
There are two types of funding available, personal transfers (sender name matches the name in your Advanced Cash account), and 3rd party transfers (sender name does not match your Advanced Cash account name, for example, a payout from an affiliate program). Before you send any transfers, please check the sender name and make sure that it matches your Advanced Cash account name (for personal transfers).

Try to ask their support too before you just post something here!

Okay, here we copy / paste are you sure you have an account at all there or do you just publish nonsense ?

Try to ask their support too before you just post something here!

I know what im saying, thats the email i got from advcash:

Hello,

Only 3rd party bank transfers from companies (payouts from affiliate programs, marketplaces, freelance sites and other businesses) are accepted. We do not accept any bank transfers from private senders. Transfers from friends, family, partners and any other private individuals are not allowed. Any 3rd party transfers from private senders will be returned to sender with a processing fee of USD/EUR/GBP 25 or RUB 1,500 depending on transfer currency, plus possible bank fees.

Sincerely,
Inna Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

So who is lying now? try to contact them again and see if they say the same thing.

Advcash do not let you receive sepa/swift payments from third part.
I know what im saying, thats the email i got from advcash:

Hello,

Only 3rd party bank transfers from companies (payouts from affiliate programs, marketplaces, freelance sites and other businesses) are accepted. We do not accept any bank transfers from private senders. Transfers from friends, family, partners and any other private individuals are not allowed. Any 3rd party transfers from private senders will be returned to sender with a processing fee of USD/EUR/GBP 25 or RUB 1,500 depending on transfer currency, plus possible bank fees.

Sincerely,
Inna Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

So who is lying now? try to contact them again and see if they say the same thing.
Check what you wrote above! they accept 3rd party payments from companies - you don't mention if it was a personal or corporate 3rd party transfer you spoke about!

Latest Threads