Our valued sponsor

What would be the best solution for me

Robinson

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
There is much information to find on this forum and if one wants to be a expert in offshore business then this should be your starting page. I love to read all the information and then make a choice what offshore construction to set up but maybe it's better first to explain what i need and then let your experts send me in the right direction.

First of all i need to go offshore since i need to hide my assets for debt-collectors for example.
Right now my assets are nothing more then the money i'm making online. That's also a reason I'm in need for a bank-account with debit-card attached.

So what i need is a offshore company with a offshore bank-account while my identity stay's more or less hidden. I know full anonymity is not possible these day's but then again i'm only want to stay off the radar for certain people not the NSA.

To be honest i don't know where to start. Probably i need a nominee director and nominee shareholders.

The biggest problem i think is that a portion of my nature of business is mainstream adult, however not all of it. I mean i even sell certain collectibles on popular auction-sites.

I'm not asking for complete setup instructions but maybe some more experienced forum-members can help me brainstorm which route to go.

Sincerely,
Robinson

Having a professional to give you advice or handle your first offshore account will be the best possible way to start without messing up badly. Since Admins here offer Mentoring group, it's probably the best if you could join the group so you will learn a lot more in Offshoring business.

Having a professional to give you advice or handle your first offshore account will be the best possible way to start without messing up badly. Since Admins here offer Mentoring group, it's probably the best if you could join the group so you will learn a lot more in Offshoring business.

Thanks for the advice, i already was considering this.

To be honest i don't know where to start. Probably i need a nominee director and nominee shareholders.
Well, as I read your requirements it seems actually a simple Seychelles company with banking in Cyprus will provide you the privacy you are looking for. However, the problem will be to find a solution for the part that has with the Adult business to do, it's going to be very complicated to find a bank unless you try to approach the Baltikums Bank which may accept your business.

Well, as I read your requirements it seems actually a simple Seychelles company with banking in Cyprus will provide you the privacy you are looking for. However, the problem will be to find a solution for the part that has with the Adult business to do, it's going to be very complicated to find a bank unless you try to approach the Baltikums Bank which may accept your business.

By simple you mean a basic setup? It seems to me that also in the Seychelles i would need a nominee director and nominee shareholders to keep as anonymous as possible?

When applying for a bank account at the Baltikums Bank of course i will be honest about the nature of part of my business. But wouldn't it be better to let a experienced company provider set it up?

By simple you mean a basic setup? It seems to me that also in the Seychelles i would need a nominee director and nominee shareholders to keep as anonymous as possible?
Well, there is no public registry in the Seychelles so no one is able to lookup the ownership of an company there. Unless you are going to sign contracts or something I don't see the purpose to appoint nominees?

Well, there is no public registry in the Seychelles so no one is able to lookup the ownership of an company there. Unless you are going to sign contracts or something I don't see the purpose to appoint nominees?
This is why I'm holding great value to this forum. Since offshore sellers are claiming otherwise. That a basic setup isn't enough to be anonymous.
https://www.seychellesoffshore (dot) com/seychelles-company-ibc-fees.php
The Basic incorporation package has a sub line
" if you live in, or hold a passport of a high-tax country with an aggressive and efficient tax office, this is a highly risky setup for you"

Reactions: zohoman
This is why I'm holding great value to this forum. Since offshore sellers are claiming otherwise. That a basic setup isn't enough to be anonymous.
https://www.seychellesoffshore (dot) com/seychelles-company-ibc-fees.php
The Basic incorporation package has a sub line
" if you live in, or hold a passport of a high-tax country with an aggressive and efficient tax office, this is a highly risky setup for you"
You may ask them what this risk is? ask them to explain so we can get it on the table and dicuss, if they have spotted something I don't have it's fine then it's good that we get it up here.

Today i got this answer in the mail:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We will be glad to assist your clients with their Seychelles IBC formation.

You are right that Seychelles does not have any public registry of directors and shareholders. However, when you enter into any private business transaction with anyone (conclude a contract, register a subsidiary, a branch or a representative office, open an account, etc.), you normally have to demonstrate and show your corporate documents to one or several third parties, with whom you engage to do that business. That's when they can easily see that you are the Director and the Shareholder, because those particulars appear in the main incorporation documents (First Minutes and Resolutions). Whenever you show your IBC registration documents to someone, it will be there, black on white.

If you use nominees, their names are in the documents. In such setup, whoever sees those documents, cannot readily determine who the actual owner is. In such setup, you can be a "limited representative" (by a Power of Attorney) for the purposes of whatever transaction needs to be done.

However, if you are not going to show your corporate documents to anyone, our Basic Incorporation Package may be a viable option for you.

Reactions: zohoman
Isn't it what Admin always has said? :)

If you use nominees, their names are in the documents. In such setup, whoever sees those documents, cannot readily determine who the actual owner is. In such setup, you can be a "limited representative" (by a Power of Attorney) for the purposes of whatever transaction needs to be done.
They just forgot to mention that most often they are using corporate nominees! They can't sign anything and are useless in this case! Only a real person that is inserted as director or nominee can be used in that case and then we speak a total different annual fee to be paid ;)

So i asked them if they were talking about corporate nominees or real person nominees.

Both options are available: we can provide corporate nominees as well as the individual ones (however, the latest are more expensive).

Both corporate and individual nominees could sign the documents on behalf of your company. In case a corporate nominee is involved, the document would be signed by its director or authorized signatory.

Generally, corporate nominees are more popular among our clients as they are cheaper and are not influenced by annual or sick leaves.

The standard prices are as follows:
- corporate director/shareholder (400/200 USD respectively);
- individual director/shareholder (800/300 USD).

So we need to get individual director for the Seychelles Company if we need to get some contract signed, that's the case right?

Not really as
Both corporate and individual nominees could sign the documents on behalf of your company. In case a corporate nominee is involved, the document would be signed by its director or authorized signatory.

Reactions: JohnLocke