Our valued sponsor

What's best offshore company for tax avoidance?

It's not a problem to invoice your onshore company from the offshore company. I would appoint nominees if you do so. Just in case your tax office ask questions. I would also look at a European entity like Cyprus, Gibraltar or even the UK / Ireland for this purpose.

Welcome aboard OP :)

As Auric, already answered, I would just want to add that the reason to use a EU entity is that it looks not that suspicious towards the tax office as if you pick a Seychelles or Belize corp. for this purpose.

Reactions: Richmond
I have a personal question. Because I live in a country with very high taxes and don't have a CPA that can help me to reduce the tax I have to pay for my corporation (not personal) each year I want to know how a offshore company can help me?

Can I invoice my onshore company ?

What would you suggest
Hi.
Where do you live? The answer is important, because it can change the chosen country.

Out of personal experience, there is nothing dangerous when you live in Germany or Italy and setup a Cyprus, Gibraltar, Ireland or Scottish LP as long as you consult a local CPA and tax lawyer. Just setting up such an entity without professional advise can go terrible wrong. All depends on the amount of course.

Otherwise I afree with @Internationaloff

Out of personal experience, there is nothing dangerous when you live in Germany or Italy and setup a Cyprus, Gibraltar, Ireland or Scottish LP as long as you consult a local CPA and tax lawyer. Just setting up such an entity without professional advise can go terrible wrong. All depends on the amount of course.

Otherwise I afree with @Internationaloff
The DIY is dangerous, because there's a difference between Offshore and Onshore companies.
For example the danger is "ESTEROVESTIZIONE" in Italy.
The important thing is to know the BEPS. thu&¤#

PS: every country has its own tax rules.

For example if you live in a country with a tax system similar to Italy or Germany, it could be dangerous.
None of these.. actually the tax office here is taking black money to leave you alone :D If you earned 100k euro you pay them 5k without receipt and they are fine. But it is risky because if you don't give them more money the year after they start investigating you! So I want to avoid all the trouble and just have my peace if you know what I mean.

Any suggestion?

None of these.. actually the tax office here is taking black money to leave you alone :D If you earned 100k euro you pay them 5k without receipt and they are fine. But it is risky because if you don't give them more money the year after they start investigating you! So I want to avoid all the trouble and just have my peace if you know what I mean.

Any suggestion?
What kind of business?

Any suggestion?
Okay forget about the tax lawyer and CPA then. get your company registered somewhere offshore and you will be fine :)

Latest Threads