Our valued sponsor

What's the deal to get a live bank account for ready-made company?

colotx

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and to Company acquisition. I want to know how some service can sell me a ready-made offshore Company with live bank account? Means an offshore account that has already been approved by the bank and that I can start operate as soon as I have paid for the package?!

On other threads I read that's not possible, how can they do it?

It is not going to happen that you get a live bank account!! No bank will accept a client that is not verified and if an agent sell you a already opened account then it will be against the banks regulations and he risk his entire relationship with the bank.

If we say you would get such an account just for a moment, then I'm sure it soon would get closed once the bank finds out that the account owner has changed without to notify the bank.

I tried for about 2 years to take over a dormant company that had an already operative bank account. The message from the bank was clear, the freeze the account after the first transfer I received because the sender of the funds put my name on it :D so they checked the registry in Cyprus and my name pulled up.

So this may work for non Cyprus companies or companies that have nominees appointed but other than that.. I don't believe it's a good idea.

I tried for about 2 years to take over a dormant company that had an already operative bank account. The message from the bank was clear, the freeze the account after the first transfer I received because the sender of the funds put my name on it :D so they checked the registry in Cyprus and my name pulled up.

So this may work for non Cyprus companies or companies that have nominees appointed but other than that.. I don't believe it's a good idea.
You never got your money back @auric?