Our valued sponsor

Where now are anonymous prepaid cards

Welcome aboard :)

That's not going to happen. Forget about anonymous debit cards and real bank accounts.. It is not possible onshore nor offshore any more!

What you are looking for was possible for say 4 years ago but not any longer. It requires something else today.

BZWBK Bank and mbank in Poland was not so long ago an anonymous prepaid card with an individual account technical. Each card had a unique number account technical and iban and swifth but changed the law and these cards are not important. These cards can not now buy. Therefore, I ask, maybe there are such cards in other countries

Reactions: negon
Sure there may exists such.. but if you have your own IBAN account you get reported. If you mean that you want a card where you can make IBAN transfer to but to the card issuers IBAN account together with a account descriptor then it is something different.

Which, electronic wallets I can load with IBAN transfer and
transfer title may be arbitrary, without any number in the title transfer
That's where the problem starts.. You are looking for a real bank account, means with a real bank. I don't believe you can call any bank account in this world any longer anonymous! This will simply not work as you may read from the link Admin provided above.

OK thank you
I know that it is now difficult to complete anonymity.

Maybe someone has some experience

Which, electronic wallets (It does not have to be fully anonymous) I can load with IBAN transfer and
transfer title may be any, (without any number in the title transfer)

Latest Threads