web
counter

Featured Where To Open An Offshore Bank Account

Discussion in 'Offshore Company & Bank Account Guides' started by Admin, Jun 17, 2016.

1. redeye

redeye Corporate Services Mentor Group Sponsor

Great share. People should be aware of that it can be useful to open more than one offshore account for their company just in case they want protection against creditors that may contact the bank to which they paid money to.

I just had a very nasty experience!! fin4774"

auric likes this.
  2. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

You want to elaborate?

3. redeye

redeye Corporate Services Mentor Group Sponsor

check your PM :)

auric likes this.
  4. auric

auric Offshore Agent Mentor Group Sponsor Business Angel

5. hungryit

hungryit Member Entrepreneur

I read threads this is not good any longer, complicated and risky to bank in Singapore?

6. uplana

uplana Corporate Services Business Angel

How would you call a digital currency account in an offshore jurisdiction? I mean business like Xapo | Advance Cash | E-Wire | WorldCore and so on ? I would consider them more offshore than any of the current banks around that require more documents than a regular bank does!?

7. CoinMaster

CoinMaster Member Entrepreneur

This guide needs an update or the thread does! We need to knoe where we can open offshore accounts that not require our whole personal live story!

lostguy likes this.
  8. DeepDrilling

DeepDrilling Mentor Group Mentor Group Sponsor

A recommandation for all the noobs and the people that want total anonymity and privacy. You don't want to open a real bank, bank account, you want to open a digital currency account for instant with AdvanceCash, Xapo, WorldCore, LeuPay etc. they are providing the highest level of privacy now a days.

You want to speak with @Admin or @auric for clarification, they have been of great help to me in the Mentor Group forums ;)

CoinMaster and lostguy like this.
  9. lostguy

lostguy Member Entrepreneur

How was it going do you get your account in Mauritius or you found other places for account opening?

CoinMaster likes this.
  10. lostguy

Thank you that is what I have been looking for, for a long time but wasn't to know that it was possible to do it!

CoinMaster likes this.
  11. lostguy

I totally agree, it is not sufficient with one account!

CoinMaster likes this.
  12. CoinMaster

CoinMaster Member Entrepreneur

Thank you I have already created accounts with most of these services! They indeed are a great alternative to real offshore banks!

13. madskulls

madskulls New Member

If you want to say goodbye to your money, you can. India is a terrible place for such things.

moneymaster likes this.
  14. blizz

blizz Member

moneymaster likes this.
  15. moneymaster

moneymaster Member Entrepreneur

I can only agree to this :)
    second that.. great alternative if not the best alternative to real banks!

madskulls likes this.
  16. Montecristo

Montecristo Active Member Entrepreneur

Well, like I mentioned before. The worst bank is Al Salam bank in Seychelles. You will regret if you try.