Our valued sponsor

Which countries allow me to open bank account easily?

Cheap & no hassle is not going hand in hand.

I know there are a few guys here on the forum that are into Singapore company formation, they may reply to you.

Reactions: negon
You can easely open a bank account in Cyprus, Mauritius, Belize, Panama, Switzerland (CIM BANK) and a few more.

When you say easy I assume you have prepared your documents i.e. passport copy, utility bill both notarized. So you have a business description, business structure, CV by hand right? Sometimes even a bankers reference letter will be required from your current bank.

I want banks that

1. do not have my name in it. say my name is odonnell. I want the bank account under name bunny corp. It doesn't have to be a real corp. I just want to make it clear to tax authority that I do not own that money.
2. cheap
3. low required balance.
4. can accept money easily. Bank in belize requires tons of intermediary bank and doesn't have it's own swift code.
5. Stable. Cyprus is fine but cyprus government seize deposit in 2013. Who would want to bank there?
Cheap & no hassle is not going hand in hand.

I know there are a few guys here on the forum that are into Singapore company formation, they may reply to you.

Singapore company is expensive and require a resident director.

Actually I have no idea what you mean by cheap and no hassle don't come hand in hand. I mean I do not think I will be affected by the country's law in anyway I know. Worst come to worse the "corporation" goes bankcrupt and I just move money somewhere else. Laws where I bank may matter.

Reactions: hiju
Actually I have no idea what you mean by cheap and no hassle don't come hand in hand. I mean I do not think I will be affected by the country's law in anyway I know. Worst come to worse the "corporation" goes bankcrupt and I just move money somewhere else. Laws where I bank may matter.
I just mean that there are incorporation services out there that will "sell" you the account opening or even incorporation for a few hundred dollars and then let you alone once the application has to be completed. Means they send you the application for the bank account maybe don't even in English and you will have to complete at your own!! This won't work for most!.

You can get total privacy when you register a company for instant in the Seychelles but as soon as it comes to bank account opening it requires that you provide a copy of passport and utility bill. There is no bank as far as I know that will accept account opening without at least these two documents!

Alternative solution is to find a trust that will handle your banking but that's not cheap at all!

You can easely open a bank account in Cyprus, Mauritius, Belize, Panama, Switzerland (CIM BANK) and a few more.

When you say easy I assume you have prepared your documents i.e. passport copy, utility bill both notarized. So you have a business description, business structure, CV by hand right? Sometimes even a bankers reference letter will be required from your current bank.

I see. Should I use a service to open a bank account or should I just do it my self for cyprus bank? What about incorporating?

Reactions: negon
I want banks that

1. do not have my name in it. say my name is odonnell. I want the bank account under name bunny corp. It doesn't have to be a real corp. I just want to make it clear to tax authority that I do not own that money.
2. cheap
3. low required balance.
4. can accept money easily. Bank in belize requires tons of intermediary bank and doesn't have it's own swift code.
5. Stable. Cyprus is fine but cyprus government seize deposit in 2013. Who would want to bank there?

Singapore company is expensive and require a resident director.

GOOD LUCK!!! Seems you are looking for Services outside of this earth. Just recommendation there is no banks which give you guarantee on your money example Deutshe Bank!

Reactions: JohnLocke
I see. Should I use a service to open a bank account or should I just do it my self for cyprus bank? What about incorporating?
You can't open an account yourself in Cyprus. All banks there require an introducer / agent otherwise they will refuse your application!

You can check my sig for one of them :)

Latest news is that all Cyprus banks require a reference letter, the same goes for a Orangebank and CIM bank :( I have no problems to get it which means for me it isn't a real problem but for everyone else it is.