Our valued sponsor

Which offshore Company and billing solution is the right for me.

pimonte

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
Our company is dealing with metal and metal scrap trading in EU and Asia (primarly in China and South-Korea). To be more competitive in market we are currently looking also to open some of our own scrap yards in Czech Republic and Poland to support our trading activities. For that purpose please let me know if You are able to offer us Ready-Made Shell or Shelf-Companies with licences for buying up scrap in Czech and Poland (if You are able please also let me know prices and requirements if there are any)

Now comes the "problematic" part: as the country where our company is currently registrated asks way too high income taxes in our opinion, we are looking possibilities to move the "head" of the company some place which has lower or non-taxes in other words we are looking to move the Trading company to some Tax Haven.

Nevertheless to avoid any problems with our local tax authorities we,shareholders, would not to like appear in any of the pappers of this company. Also we are looking to distance the "head" from Czech and Polish companies as otherwise later one the Tax authorities could acuse our Czech and Polish "brances" on tax avoiding and selling under usual price to the holding company or company with same owners.

Incase You can offer us full or partial slution, please let me know Your possibilities(which Tax Haven You advise) and prices.

Specially we would interested geting some more information regarding Your offered Nominee Director and Shareholder Services -

*For which countries You offer such services(looking ones for mentioned Polish and Czech companies and also for Tax Haven)?

Also we need next information:

*How the whole system works - do we as beneficial shareholders have to travel somewhere or can it be arrange from distance?

*How much time the whole process takes?

*Which solutions You provide us as beneficial owner protection against company take-over?

*Which solution You provide for money cash withdraw/takeout in EU?

(Currently we have 5 shareholders in different countries - I read from one Offshore bank accounts providing company web-page that they are offering anonymous VISA debit cards with 10,000 Eur daily limits and possibility withdraw in any ATM in EU. This is actually sth that could work for us as well. Nevertheless I didn`t find any fees(if You have any idea, please let me know what they could be), also if there are limits per account - as we have 5 holders, I assume there could be ca 10 cards(2x5) which means potential total of 100,000 EUR/day which is pretty much. So, probably it is adviseable to make 5 different accounts of each shareholder with two cards. Also I read possibilities to make accounts in some EU banks(the text I read avised the Latvian one due to high privacy) and take out money from through these bank debit cards.

After looking things several time through I still had one problem - if for example I want to buy sth expensive, lets say car or house, I need more money than these 10,000 of my daily limit.

Which are my possibilities?

Only possibility that came in my mind was "collecting" the money by withdrawing everyday max amout from ATM, nevertheless I am not sure about that as for me it sounds suspecious for the bank side that somebody is constantly withdrawing lots of cash from its debit card every day, wouldn`t it?

Hi Pimonte,

I will go through your questions as the following:

For that purpose please let me know if You are able to offer us Ready-Made Shell or Shelf-Companies
We have always at least 20 to 30 ready-made offshore companies available, you can request a list from us.

*How the whole system works - do we as beneficial shareholders have to travel somewhere or can it be arrange from distance?
Everything is handled online, there is no need to visit the offshore jurisdiction.

It depends which offshore jurisdiction you want to incorporate your company, for instant in the Seychelles it may only take a few hours to have the company setup while for instant in Cyprus it will take between 10 and 14 business days.

*Which solutions You provide us as beneficial owner protection against company take-over?
We can act as Trust for the company additionally, it is very difficult to take over a offshore company, it will require legal actions locally which involves alot of money.

You can open a offshore bank account for the company, that would make it possible to send international wire transfers and even withdraw money with a debit card.

Buongiorno

Immagino tu sia Italiano.

Se ancora interessato ad una soluzione, puoi contattarmi via mail [email protected]

Mike.

pimonte said:
Our company is dealing with metal and metal scrap trading in EU and Asia (primarly in China and South-Korea). To be more competitive in market we are currently looking also to open some of our own scrap yards in Czech Republic and Poland to support our trading activities. For that purpose please let me know if You are able to offer us Ready-Made Shell or Shelf-Companies with licences for buying up scrap in Czech and Poland (if You are able please also let me know prices and requirements if there are any)
Now comes the "problematic" part: as the country where our company is currently registrated asks way too high income taxes in our opinion, we are looking possibilities to move the "head" of the company some place which has lower or non-taxes in other words we are looking to move the Trading company to some Tax Haven.

Nevertheless to avoid any problems with our local tax authorities we,shareholders, would not to like appear in any of the pappers of this company. Also we are looking to distance the "head" from Czech and Polish companies as otherwise later one the Tax authorities could acuse our Czech and Polish "brances" on tax avoiding and selling under usual price to the holding company or company with same owners.

Incase You can offer us full or partial slution, please let me know Your possibilities(which Tax Haven You advise) and prices.

Specially we would interested geting some more information regarding Your offered Nominee Director and Shareholder Services -

*For which countries You offer such services(looking ones for mentioned Polish and Czech companies and also for Tax Haven)?

Also we need next information:

(Currently we have 5 shareholders in different countries - I read from one Offshore bank accounts providing company web-page that they are offering anonymous VISA debit cards with 10,000 Eur daily limits and possibility withdraw in any ATM in EU. This is actually sth that could work for us as well. Nevertheless I didn`t find any fees(if You have any idea, please let me know what they could be), also if there are limits per account - as we have 5 holders, I assume there could be ca 10 cards(2x5) which means potential total of 100,000 EUR/day which is pretty much. So, probably it is adviseable to make 5 different accounts of each shareholder with two cards. Also I read possibilities to make accounts in some EU banks(the text I read avised the Latvian one due to high privacy) and take out money from through these bank debit cards.

After looking things several time through I still had one problem - if for example I want to buy sth expensive, lets say car or house, I need more money than these 10,000 of my daily limit.

Which are my possibilities?

Only possibility that came in my mind was "collecting" the money by withdrawing everyday max amout from ATM, nevertheless I am not sure about that as for me it sounds suspecious for the bank side that somebody is constantly withdrawing lots of cash from its debit card every day, wouldn`t it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please keep the forum language in English or I will need to remove your threads and posts!

For the one who don't speak Italy:

"Hello. As you see l' administrator does not appreciate that someone can aiutarti. If still interested, he sends a message to me where poterti to contact. Or you write to me here. I say you that the solution to your demand exists. "

cangarooo said:
Ciao.
Come vedi l'amministratore non gradisce che qualcuno possa aiutarti.

Se ancora interessato, mandami un messaggio dove poterti contattare.

Oppure scrivimi qui.

Ti dico che la soluzione alla tua richiesta esiste,.

A presto.
Taken from good friend babelfish : Yahoo! Babel Fish - Text Translation and Web Page Translation lol ;)

Latest Threads