Our valued sponsor

Which Online Shop Software do you use ?

alpagen

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
It seems like I just dont get it till now ..

I wanted for my Ecommerce Store to use Shopify, cause it is pretty easy to set up, bunch of good plugins and also easy to import Website templates but I found out now that Shopify only Supports Paypal for US or UK Bank Accounts, Payoneer they do not except at all ..

Am I right and it is not possible for me to use PayPal Integration in my Shopify Store without US or UK bank account and payoneer not at all ?

Which Shop Software do you use with Paypal or/and Payoneer Integration ?

These guys have a plugin for Shopify Ecommerce Solutions & Online Shopping Cart System covering 70 payment gateways:

thank you I already found the solution by myselfe shopify provides for other countries than UK and US just the ability to use PayPal as a external Service, meens you just complete your order on an redirected site from PayPal direct and not on your shop site which is not a problem at all for me!

Thank you

Wouldn't it work for you with WooCommerce, it seems there are more options, not sure but read about it.

I agree with Tombright, WordPress is the way to go, why? 30% plus of all websites are built on WordPress, combine with WooCommerce, which puts you in a position to - have your shipping spot on, Taxes sorted, Paygates sorted, but also, you can turn you e-commerce site into a multi vendor marketplace and a membership or subscription platform by installing a few addons to facilitate it. Yes, WordPress does have a learning curve, however there are forums for it to reach out on and get great assistance.