Our valued sponsor

Who uses offshore businesses the most?

I agree with jfab, most often IT or Internet based companies are moving offshore to increase profits and safe tax. Also to gain privacy.

Reactions: plotoffshore
A lot of companies set up their European headquarters here in Ireland due to low taxes and many of them are indeed IT companies (Google have their European headquarters here) along with a lot of finance companies (Paypal have their European headquarters here) and pretty much anyone who wants to avoid taxes (Pramerica, Medisize, Zeus etc.)

​Today tourism has become a major export industry in many countries and so as part of expansion they prefer to start up in free zones where they can make good income with people coming from different regions. Also there are many hotel groups who look forward to expand their brand to different countries as part of globalization.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Agree, have seen so many IT corporations who moved all their activity to India, Pakistan and similar offshore jurisdictions.

I have been doing lots and lots of research for my business and what company form I wanted, thats why I found this forum after long time. I'm happy to have found it since it seems to provide exact the informtation that I was looking for in regards to consider my business to be registered with an offshore company. The problem I had was to find good information on how to do and where to start! After long time I'm 100% sure that I need an offshore company for my Internet marketing business, the primary source of funds are from Internet and clickbank, google adsense and a few other CPC & affiliate programs.

People in the IT industry use this a lot these days. Especially if they find a country with low cost of living. The labor will be paid less too if they hire employees. It's a wise move I will say.
There are many countries that have a special economy zone to welcome more offshore businesses to prosper

Latest Threads