Our valued sponsor

Why do american people go fully Offshore?

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
I am not talking about a setup where the US company would have something behind to lower taxes, in this case it is very simple to understand the setup. I wondered about those who decide to go fully offshore even if it has advantages and also disadvantages.

I looked into the law and i have seen that the graduate rates of LLC are ok. I have found that the big problem was the social contributions that have been added by Obama. My guess was that by being offshore you don't need to pay the mandatory social contribution and that's really what makes the difference. Am i right?

Reactions: suzy and negon
Well, don't you think that being a US citizen owning a offshore company will force you to pay the social contribution anyway? I mean if you want to setup the offshore corp. legit you will need to let the tax auth. know about it.

Reactions: dotbloup
Not all offshore companies require you to have assets. I can think of several reasons to have offshore companies even if you don't move money in those companies. One would be to register websites with your offshore companies and then make deals with local companies, e.g. to process payments. If you do this right, no-one needs to know the owner of the website.

One would be to register websites with your offshore companies and then make deals with local companies, e.g. to process payments. If you do this right, no-one needs to know the owner of the website
That was a good one.

Another would be when you want to take over another company but stay anonymous until you get the deal!