Our valued sponsor

Withdrawal of cash

Morrad

May 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi there.

Looking for a bank/EMI for a UK LTD company that does not have any problems with big cash withdrawals of turnover for the business.
Over half of the monthly turnover will be cash withdrawal - the turnover doesn't exceed 5,000 EUR though (monthly).
The cash will be spent for expenses as the expenses cannot be paid with bank transfer.

Does anyone know if a bank/EMI will report something like this as suspicious behavior, and can anyone recommend a bank/EMI that might not have a problem with this?

Hi there.

Looking for a bank/EMI for a UK LTD company that does not have any problems with big cash withdrawals of turnover for the business.
Over half of the monthly turnover will be cash withdrawal - the turnover doesn't exceed 5,000 EUR though (monthly).
The cash will be spent for expenses as the expenses cannot be paid with bank transfer.

Does anyone know if a bank/EMI will report something like this as suspicious behavior, and can anyone recommend a bank/EMI that might not have a problem with this?

Are we really talking about 5000 Euro cash per month? If it must be Europe, maybe try Switzerland? This is a tiny sum there and can (could?) be easily spent in a night out with dinners, champagne and some fun etc.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I know it isn't much, I am just worried it might trigger something when it's like 80% og the monthly incoming transfers
I doubt that amount triggers in Switzerland. The nature of your business might trigger much more there than some simple cash transacitons.
And it might be hard to get an account.
Even very tiny restaurants can have this as daily deposits).

Other places are HK and UAE which are much more cash friendly though.

I doubt that amount triggers in Switzerland. The nature of your business might trigger much more there than some simple cash transacitons.
And it might be hard to get an account.
Even very tiny restaurants can have this as daily deposits).

Other places are HK and UAE which are much more cash friendly though.

I will look into this, thanks for your reply!

Viabuy.com this will fit your needs

I will also look into this as an option, thanks!

Latest Threads