Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

All details are explained on the link I provided above.

All accounts regardless the currency work the same way. Honestly our services are designed for volumes starting from 10's thousand monthly. There is absolutely no way to use our bank transfer solution effectively for very small amounts. Small amounts are fine for bitcoin withdrawals, credit card funding, making payments to mobile phones or external Visa/MC/UnionPay cards.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I will be opening a corporate account with them today if it's possible. Just wondering if someone know. Will people have to see my real name in order to make payments to me or only the company name?

+1 vote for WorldCore from a happy customer of theirs! I'm pleased to say it has been working out for me in a good way!

Sorry to ask.
Did you open a PERSONAL or BUSINESS account ?
Did you provide REAL or FAKE identity ?
Are you a EU citizen ?
I'm asking to know how you did move with them because I'm EU citizen and I'm a bit scare to open inside EU.
Thanks for your time.
P.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Straight forward process to open an account with them. I had no issues or anything to complain about. In the beginning I was a little suspicious but now I'm fine.

Reactions: negon
Straight forward process to open an account with them. I had no issues or anything to complain about. In the beginning I was a little suspicious but now I'm fine.

Can I ask you why you was suspicious ?
I don't see reason to have a bank account with them. They are in Europe and for sure they will report to all other EU jurisdiction.
Why choose WORLDCORE rather than ADVCASH or LEUPAY or other ?

Reactions: negon
Can I ask you why you was suspicious ?
I don't see reason to have a bank account with them. They are in Europe and for sure they will report to all other EU jurisdiction.
Why choose WORLDCORE rather than ADVCASH or LEUPAY or other ?
They are almost the same all of them! So if you think worldcore report you then for sure the other companies will do so as well. What I think is the following.

a) There are people in this world (believe it or not) that can't get a bank account for one or another reason, they don't even able to apply for an offshore account, for these people companies like worldcore is the best and most often only solution.

b) There are no option unless you are going through a brocker to exchange your bitcoins to EUR or USD, if Worldcore is able to do that now, then for sure I rather go with worldcore or similar services to get my money out of Bitcoins!

c) the procedure to get an account with wodlcore and similar services is easy to comply to. You also get a debit card that you can use online, offline and in ATM's that may already be a great benefit also for people that again can't get a regular bank account or have to file lots of papers for each $1 they want to spent.

d) Deeb black web purpose. They are most often used for this purpose because they are much easier to operate then with a regular bank.

Reactions: lostman
I'd like to note that payment institutions and banks are regulated not the same way so there is no requirement for payment institution to report anything anywhere except it's local regulator even if it's located in Europe so it's totally wrong position.

We only disclose information to our processing bank and/or authorities in case we receive such request regarding particular payment in case it was fraudulent payment.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

It's payment institution which is an alternative to traditional banking and can be used for offshore/onshore companies for sending and receiving bank transfers internationally as well as using all other services offered by Worldcore.

Latest Threads