Our valued sponsor

Worldcore banking alternative with debit cards.. Please Read!

WorldCore is great for what I have been looking for. I'm in an approval process with them right now!

Nice to hear it. I hope you will enjoy using our services. Please let me know directly in case you need some assistance with approval. Sometimes our compliance department is too strict but we have no choice and no other way to get protected from fraud.

Reactions: hiju
Nice to hear it. I hope you will enjoy using our services. Please let me know directly in case you need some assistance with approval. Sometimes our compliance department is too strict but we have no choice and no other way to get protected from fraud.
Thank you seems I got through the process, I'm fine this looks good! Do you accept 3rd party transfers like some of the other wallets?

Yes, 3rd party transfer are accepted, I already mentioned it a few times previously.

We do not charge fees to load funds with bank transfer in case it's not from third-party.

The fees for Bitcoing and Visa/MC top-ups are charged everywhere, also we do not charge fees for internal transfers between Worldcore accounts.

Reactions: SoFast
and more, if you need move the money from your Worldcore Account to Worldcore Card you will pay + 1EUR ahahah
I just sent money directly from a Bank transfer and the fees were a joke, the same when withdrawal... But its was in my case. Maybe is there some bug LOL
Bad experience really.

Do you send their support a ticket asking for this? I'm just wondering because it is easy to write something on a public forum rather than to try to resolve the problem :)
Yea, the answer was: Its normal and provided me the TOS. I dont need the TOS, I just need to know the fees clear, no hide fees. But no problem, simply was a bad experience.

Dear members!

First of all I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Martin and I'm involved in sales team of Worldcore.

We regularly monitor what people think and say about us so we found this discussion and it's a pleasure for me to provide you with answers to your questions.

I guess I should start with legal and regulations aspects of our business... Worldcore is a registered trademark of EUPSProvider s.r.o. company registered and licensed in Czech Republic. The link to National Bank registry with full details about authorized activities is available on "About the company" page of our website since it was launched and can be found here:

Global payment solutions - Online payment services | Worldcore

As you may see, we have full permission to provide payment accounts, execute transactions and provide money remittance services and this is exactly what we do. License number is not indicated anywhere because such parameter doesn't exist in Czech Republic. The license is linked to a company and company's number and National Bank as a regulator doesn't obtain any additional identification number to your license.

The next thing that needs to be discussed is trust and security of our platform. This is not a secret that we quickly reacted to complaints on "Pissed Consumer" website that were listed above . We never hide anything and we have good name, these complaints were posted only on that period of time while we closed an account of the client who refused our request to provide supporting documents for payment that was marked as suspicious due to some factors. Nobody touched his money and everything was returned back less bank charges same-day. You would easily find our official and more than detailed explanation there and you won't find any other bad reports regarding experience with Worldcore. Moreover, we cooperate with over 10 banks in Europe, we offer plastic and virtual debit card and provide international money transfers to almost any Visa/MasterCard/UnionPay card worldwide which is one of our exclusive solutions. Security options include SMS-authentication and VoiceKey Voice Biometrics Authentication (One more registered trademark of our company). Worldcore is one and only payment institution in EU offering this opportunity. We also expect to release facial recognition access next week to provide even wider range of biometric security features and be on the top of today's online security technologies applicable in payment services industry.

Worldcore is not just online-based company so the doors of our Pragues office are open for any verification-related visits anytime from 10 AM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Friday excluding Czech National Holidays. Our company has impressive press visibility and is a regular participant, sponsor and partner of largest European FinTech events including European Fintech Awards, Phoenix Fintech, Euro Finance, Excellence in Digital Finance, Money2020 and others. I would share some links to save your time on searching:

Worldcore Payment Institution Featured at EuroFinance 2016 Vienna

bne IntelliNews - FINTECH: The payments master Worldcore

Worldcore | Money20/20 Europe

EXCELLENCE in DIGITAL FINANCE | 24th – 25th November 2016 | Vienna, Austria

| EuroFinance

I hope my answer was informative and I strongly believe that all bad and incorrect opinions about Worldcore that were posted above will be changed after my clarifications. Anyway, we are open to discussions so I will be back with details if you have more questions about Worldcore.

Enjoy your day

Martin
I already feel more comfortable because I know you are here on the forum! I will open soon account with you private and if good corporate!
Are you backed up with money and how many employees are you in the company? Do you have public Financial reports available?

I already feel more comfortable because I know you are here on the forum! I will open soon account with you private and if good corporate!
Are you backed up with money and how many employees are you in the company? Do you have public Financial reports available?
This I would like to know too? I have 30,000 euro I want to transfer to a service provider I can trust will not steal my money. Can you please respond to this?

We are not public company and we do not publish anything. We are backed with all balances of our clients and our liquidity level cannot be less than 100% which is required by regulations, we cannot touch clients' funds and this would be a reason for cancelling our license. Our business is too big and too public, we sponsor largest fintech conferences and I don't see any points not to trust Worldcore.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Most likely it happens due to forum link posting restrictions.
You can find the link to this page on Worldcore website as well, just scroll down home page and you will see it in the left menu (COMPANY column -> About the company).
Hello Mr worldcore can you tell me if I get my own European real IBAN number with you? what is cost to pay you for open a bank account?

We are not public company and we do not publish anything. We are backed with all balances of our clients and our liquidity level cannot be less than 100% which is required by regulations, we cannot touch clients' funds and this would be a reason for cancelling our license. Our business is too big and too public, we sponsor largest fintech conferences and I don't see any points not to trust Worldcore.
Thank you for elaborating on this question. I hope this will help people to make a better decision! Any links or something to what WorldCore is sponsoring, just for the people curious?

Here you may watch interview of our Chief Marketing Officer Sean Patterson on Finovate Europe 2017 in London:

Worldcore was a sponsor and speaker at this event.

Here you may find also a speech from this conference:

Worldcore is also a sponsor of Money2020 conference, this is one of the event in Fintech industry as well.

Money20/20 Europe | A Eurocentric Global Catalyst

Hello Mr worldcore can you tell me if I get my own European real IBAN number with you? what is cost to pay you for open a bank account?

The IBAN is shared, it belongs to our company and we identify payments by details of payment where you need to indicate account number at Worldcore. We will start providing dedicated IBANs within this year, this requires a lot of paperwork which is already in progress.

Here you may watch interview of our Chief Marketing Officer Sean Patterson on Finovate Europe 2017 in London:

Worldcore was a sponsor and speaker at this event.

Here you may find also a speech from this conference:

Worldcore is also a sponsor of Money2020 conference, this is one of the event in Fintech industry as well.

Money20/20 Europe | A Eurocentric Global Catalyst
Thanks, very interesting and personally I feel more comfortable to see such when using your service!

Reactions: moonpk and blizz

Latest Threads