Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC privacy

UncleMac

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I recently registered a Wyoming LLC. At the time I wasn't too worried about privacy/anonymity, but my circumstances have now changed. Because of this, I have a few questions regarding which degree of privacy/anonymity I can achieve with a Wyoming LLC.

I've received an EIN number, and it seems from the address info on file with the IRS that they now have my name on file. I'm assuming this means that any government entity in any partner country would have easy access to this information upon request, right?

Is there a way to achieve a nominee director type setup for a Wyoming LLC?

Is it possible to have a foreign company be the only partner in a Wyoming LLC?

Any other input on this topic?

All input is greatly appreciated!

I've received an EIN number, and it seems from the address info on file with the IRS that they now have my name on file. I'm assuming this means that any government entity in any partner country would have easy access to this information upon request, right?
Not impossible but unlikely. The US doesn't like sharing data.

Is there a way to achieve a nominee director type setup for a Wyoming LLC?
Sure, just appoint a nominee manager.

Is it possible to have a foreign company be the only partner in a Wyoming LLC?
Yes.

And would such a nominee director be able to show up (depending on my agreement with this person of course) as the ultimate beneficiary when setting up accounts with banks etc.?
No, a nominee is not the ultimate beneficial owner (UBO). You are. If you want a nominee UBO, you're venturing down a much darker path.

Reactions: jafo
anonymity means you wont be listed in the state public records

But EIN will be under your name and in back stage your name will be listed in the secretary of state

The US gov (IRS) dont share their information with other governments

Specially the companies informations

Just wanna say that getting a nominee who is also ubo is illegal , you can for sure work out a deal with someone but think if it's worth it..

Second you need to send two forms each year to IRS , one of them states how much money you paid yourself ( your companies , private etc.. ) and that information is with the IRS..

Some claim that IRs shares info automatically some say only on demand.. I'd like to know the answer to that particular question myself. Usa has a lot of tax treaties signed with most developed world , on paper they should share info.. how often they actually do I don't know.