Our valued sponsor

You know this company youroffshorecompanyformation.com want to know if they good?

Lori Kleinman

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
I use google to find information about offshore company formation and see this youroffshorecompanyformation.com they are very cheap for company and bank account.

I can not find any bad thing about them, do you found anything bad to say or are they good company for registering offshore company and open bank account.

They say no need to take flight to Hong Kong to open company and bank is true?

Help me please?

Where did you see that they offer Hong Kong bank account opening without to travel there? you are welcome to post a link :)

Reactions: Lori Kleinman
If they advertise it then it's not true. Seems they try to fool you into their business! If they are too cheap stay away unless you are a lawyer and know what you need to have done and what documents to expect. They will cheat you.

Reactions: Lori Kleinman
I don't know them but their whois information looks odd
Admin Name: Paul Britton
Admin Organization: Your Group
Admin Street: 12 Ayias Christinis
Admin City: Germasogia
Admin State/Province: Limassol
Admin Postal Code:
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.25103904

And they try to fool you into their business like most of the guys out there. For instant they advertise a Cyprus company for€700 once you click the link you will find out that you have to add more and more service so you end up spending more money than maybe with some of the more reliable providers.

I mean what else is missing that they don't advertise!?! What are the costs if you need extra help!?! are they able to help or will they charge you an arm and a lag!?!

I don't know with you, but when I see such things I look further and never turn back!!

For some years I got in the clows of such offshore company formation firm just to give up and let the company go, will never do this again!!

So they are not a fraud but just some guys that try to fool me into their business by advertising low prices just to later charge you an arm and a leg and to surprise me with hidden costs?

It's owned by an old Cyprus agent that has been around for a while. Anyway they announcing with fake prices, actually they try to fool you into their business and put up this website for ADwords with a trap. You think you get something cheap here and end up to pay 2 - 3 times the money you need to spend somewhere else!

Ask them to confirm the final amount if you do business with them. Ask them to confirm and list by e-mail exactly what you have bought and if support questions or tax questions are included later on or at what rate they will charge this service! A company that is dealing so obvious with hidden costs need to be taken with care!

Reactions: pesto and myhand
Thanks for the input here. I will find someone else!

Reactions: pesto
I would not go with them for company formation. I have been with a similar company for some years ago. What they did was to explain to me that I had to pay their fees they ask for regardless if I find it to be OK or not. I was bound to their terms so the company was and I had to pay for every hour I used of theirs.

They don't even bother to explain it to me or to provide alternatives. If I didn't pay they would simply put a local collector service on it and charge me personal!!!

I can tell you I will never enter into such crap again.

I would not go with them for company formation. I have been with a similar company for some years ago. What they did was to explain to me that I had to pay their fees they ask for regardless if I find it to be OK or not. I was bound to their terms so the company was and I had to pay for every hour I used of theirs.

They don't even bother to explain it to me or to provide alternatives. If I didn't pay they would simply put a local collector service on it and charge me personal!!!

I can tell you I will never enter into such crap again.
I agree this is not a valid Company for offshore Company formation only if you have lots of Money!

Reactions: pesto