Our valued sponsor

Your Online Business Idea to Make 500,000$+ Profit Per Month ?

Do you know any trustworthy source of these businesses for sale by any chance?
No, I don't do that here, but I am sure there are websites for that sort of thing, some of which are serious. It also depends on what your budget is for buying a business and what you are looking for. There are many factors involved.

Reactions: jafo and quickpunch
Based on what you are writing, I think it is appropriate if you read this book: The Intelligent Investor. Rev Ed.: The Definitive Book on Value Investing

Memorize chapter 8 and chapter 20! ;)

What is it about? This man is the protégé of Professor Ben Graham:

PS. In euphemism jargon, it's going to take time, like bodybuilding. Actually, building quality muscle is easier than investing. There is NO overnight success. Some exercises (investment/strategy) will NOT work for you, and those that do will NOT work for others. You seem to have a lot of energy, so channel it into that book. You'll find your way! Stick to what you know and become better than others who also specialize in that subject. Stay within YOUR circle of competence! ;) Success!
Thank you so much Sir,
I do really appreciate your time and advise. will definitely read that book.

No, I don't do that here, but I am sure there are websites for that sort of thing, some of which are serious. It also depends on what your budget is for buying a business and what you are looking for. There are many factors involved.
Yeah I took a look at some of them and are exploring through them, thanks.

I recommend Best Marketplace to Buy and Sell SaaS Startups | Acquire.com
I sold a business through it and the experience was smooth.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and the recommendation. I appreciate it

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads