Our valued sponsor

€10,000 Dark Web Hitman Identifed Via Crypto-Analysis

But.. if he did not purchase the crypto but instead mined the crypto hidden behind some Tor, VPN or other stuff to hide the real IP, and never connected the wallet to his real identifying data, and also contacted the hitman/scammer through a real secure connection, would they be able to find him?
Zero Chance.
If you know genuinely, How blockchain works.
In this thread "The Man" got caught, buy bitcoin from Exchange. There is not deep complex analysis You have to do for this case. This is just for News Headlines and for police ego satisfaction that How Smart they are? You can easily track Him by just looking into the blockchain.
Most people who got caught are using a Verified Exchange wallet.

The best example is this

I know so many people claiming that They are crypto expert and even does not know "Paper Wallet".

Zero Chance.
If you know genuinely, How blockchain works.
In this thread "The Man" got caught, buy bitcoin from Exchange. There is not deep complex analysis You have to do for this case. This is just for News Headlines and for police ego satisfaction that How Smart they are? You can easily track Him by just looking into the blockchain.
Most people who got caught are using a Verified Exchange wallet.

This 100 times. I guess it is just prosecution or police creating a parallel construction ("building a parallel, or separate, evidentiary basis for a criminal investigation in order to conceal how an investigation actually began"). Usually all you need is a disgruntled employee, ex-wife or simply just the hired hitman reporting someone hired him, lol. No need to create bulls**t like "urgent, complex crypto-analysis to enable the tracing", do you really think Italian police is full of brilliant geniuses?

If you really want to see a completely evil case, I suggest to read the details of the Silk Road trial. The marketplace worked for a while, was infiltrated by FBI/DEA agents, the government started dealing drugs there, some agents befriended the operator and regularly chatted with him until they convinced him to hire them for a murder.

He paid a government agent in Bitcoin to murder another dealer who blackmailed him. In the end no murder happened and even if the hitman wasn't a government agent, I seriously doubt a remote murder like this would happen. But wait... the story doesn't end here, one of the government agents managed to steal large sum in Bitcoin from the Silk Road, then created an personal account at Bitstamp and wanted to cash out, he later even asked the exchange to delete his personal data due to ongoing investigation. In the meanwhile Ulbricht was sentenced to double life sentence plus 40 years with no parole. How is this possible is beyond my understanding, I guess you need to have an exemplary case once in a while.

nothing new. this one tried to fake it, didn't end well :)
This is another cool case, just the fact that the billionaire, Tom Hagen, has the same name as a mafioso from The Godfather. :D

Imagine you are a 70 year-old billionaire living nicely in Norway, then you decide to murder your wife (of same age), make it so that it looks like a kidnapping gone wrong, no body, no evidence, no witnesses, you have alibi. Then create a story about $10M ransom in crypto, send some Monero from yourself to yourself.

Honestly if I wanted to kill my wife of 50 years (because I hate her or I want to divorce or something), I can think of many better ways, perhaps make it look like a accident while yachting or hiking; falling off the stairs; or just wait a year and infect her with COVID.

Reactions: Back2Matters
Usually all you need is a disgruntled employee, ex-wife or simply just the hired hitman reporting someone hired him, lol.

Surely a real hitman reporting a customer is bad for business....just saying? conf/(%

In the meanwhile Ulbricht was sentenced to double life sentence plus 40 years with no parole. How is this possible is beyond my understanding, I guess you need to have an exemplary case once in a while.

They were not playing at all with that prison time eek¤%&.

I can't imagine a real hitman would be sitting on internet waiting for orders to come in like an Uber eats driver. More likely it was police or a scammer turned informant he was talking too.

If this dude was not giving btc to a random person on darkweb he would probably anyway be giving in to some Nigerian Prince claiming he has $500m blocked in an account at the Bank of England conf/(%
Lolz

They were not playing at all with that prison time eek¤%&.
Yes, he is a monkey on a stick. In India, when a monkey is found on a banana plantation he is captured and impaled on a long stick. The stick is then stuck in the ground on the outskirts of the banana fields -- as a warning to all the other monkeys.

Meanwhile, while Ulbricht sits in prison, the U.S. is now awash in a huge crime spree in its large cities because Soros-backed liberal prosecutors eliminate all bail requirements and allow real criminals out of prison to prey on the populace.

Latest Threads