Our valued sponsor

€1M+/year dropshipping - FRench resident - Offshore setup ?

list.PNG

When I talk about non cfc rules for individuals I refer to the possibility to get to manage a company in other country without substance and this company will be part a struture of a cyprus company. But perhaps this is a little to complicate for you.
Try to informe you better. I was maltese resident and now I live in Cyprus. I know what I talk. I have 2 well structured business in no black or grey listed countries and I pay only 1,75%. annual tax.
What structure are you using to pay 1,75%. annual tax? Just using a resident Cyprus company with Georgian or UAE subsidiary? The accountants I've talked with did not give me the correct structure for such a bet.

Having a 1,75% tax rate and having a Cyprus residency would be a heaven for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: andres33
What structure are you using to pay 1,75%. annual tax? Just using a resident Cyprus company with Georgian or UAE subsidiary? The accountants I've talked with did not give me the correct structure for such a bet.

Having a 1,75% tax rate and having a Cyprus residency would be a heaven for me.
this information has a price. The price is to spend many hours checking the differents posibilities that has each juridictions. It cost me so many time looking for, to give you here for free the info. It's not complicate. Only check and spend hours reading diferents possibilities. Check difrerent advicers in diferets countries, and pay for it as I did. And you will see that is not imposible. You can beleive or not beleive. It's not my problem. Only I explain you what I got.
But as I see that you are a sympatic boy, I will give you only an exemple for free and for your illustration. If you setup a company in Funchal (Madeira) , and have only 1 employee, you will pay only 5% tax. And if you setup this company in a Special zone, you will pay the half of 5%. This mean 2,5%. But like this exemple there is many countries in Europe or in other jurisdiccions with a good planning to structure companies. Only you need to spend many hours checking and consulting with the correct people. Not with accountant.

Second what @andres33 said.
Also in France, you got the same it's called "zone franche".
You are completely exempt of tax on profit, workers social contribution, and many more for the 5 first years.
There is some limits about the profit non taxable too, something like 60k Euros if I remember well.

Second what @andres33 said.
Also in France, you got the same it's called "zone franche".
You are completely exempt of tax on profit, workers social contribution, and many more for the 5 first years.
There is some limits about the profit non taxable too, something like 60k Euros if I remember well.
There are some countries with these advantages. But for 5 years it's not practicable. But the worst for many countries is to know how they will apply the exit tax whe the concession will be end. This is a important point to know. The exit tax can be very hard depending the countries and can dalete all the benefice that you earn. France is a country to avoid absolutely

Latest Threads