€50K on the payoneer, is it safe?

DarkMonza

Hey, guys,
I'm at 50K EUR on Payoneer. Should I worry about transferring this money to a bank or can I keep the money there?

I've been using Payoneer for two years, I've never had any problems. But I would like to know if I can trust Payoneer for large amounts.

If I have to transfer the $, who would be the best bank to send this money?

Thank you for your feedback

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
I would never trust them such amounts.

void

Trusted Member
Business Angel
I guess it's relative to your general situation - if it's half of your overall funds or more it's not a good idea. On the other hand if it's 5% of your wealth there is no reason to care.

DarkMonza

Thank you for your answers :)

Do you usually divide the $ between multiple banks and EMI's or only in 2 or 3 banks?

What is the safest country to open a bank account with these amounts?

Thank you to everyone who can help.

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Only Martin Everson is qualified to answer this question :-D what's the current number of your accounts? 100+?
107 now and dwindling. Lost all my Citibank accounts and then some.

I'm at 50K EUR on Payoneer. Should I worry about transferring this money to a bank or can I keep the money there?
Never keep that much in Payoneer unless you can afford to lose it all.

Samuel Newman

Offshore Desk expert
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Have a lot of clients with Payoneer accounts, even with 150 k EUR per month, nobody had problems with it
but EMIs are not about saving money anyway, do not see any reason to hold money there

Flatworld

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
EMIs are not about saving money anyway, do not see any reason to hold money there +1

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Holding money with a a US Delaware company like Payoneer or one of its international subsidiaries is never a good idea in current climate. Golden rule is transact via EMI's but keep your money (<100k) in real banks with deposit insurance and AAA treasury bonds for greater than 100k. You will thank me one day.

Flatworld

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Holding money with a a US Delaware company like Payoneer or one of its international subsidiaries is never a good idea in current climate. Golden rule is transact via EMI's but keep your money (<100k) in real banks with deposit insurance and AAA treasury bonds for greater than 100k. You will thank me one day.
thank you

Hey, guys,

I've been using Payoneer for two years, I've never had any problems. But I would like to know if I can trust Payoneer for large amounts.

If I have to transfer the $, who would be the best bank to send this money?

Thank you for your feedback
I will withdraw them all ,you will never know if they shut down tomorrow

fuorissimo

Which?