Our valued sponsor

€50K on the payoneer, is it safe?

DarkMonza

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
Hey, guys,
I'm at 50K EUR on Payoneer. Should I worry about transferring this money to a bank or can I keep the money there?

I've been using Payoneer for two years, I've never had any problems. But I would like to know if I can trust Payoneer for large amounts.

If I have to transfer the $, who would be the best bank to send this money?

Thank you for your feedback

I guess it's relative to your general situation - if it's half of your overall funds or more it's not a good idea. On the other hand if it's 5% of your wealth there is no reason to care.

Only Martin Everson is qualified to answer this question :-D what's the current number of your accounts? 100+?

107 now and dwindling. Lost all my Citibank accounts and then some.

I'm at 50K EUR on Payoneer. Should I worry about transferring this money to a bank or can I keep the money there?

Never keep that much in Payoneer unless you can afford to lose it all.

• Wow
Reactions: Moulaga
Holding money with a a US Delaware company like Payoneer or one of its international subsidiaries is never a good idea in current climate. Golden rule is transact via EMI's but keep your money (<100k) in real banks with deposit insurance and AAA treasury bonds for greater than 100k. You will thank me one day.

Hey, guys,

I've been using Payoneer for two years, I've never had any problems. But I would like to know if I can trust Payoneer for large amounts.

If I have to transfer the $, who would be the best bank to send this money?

Thank you for your feedback
I will withdraw them all ,you will never know if they shut down tomorrow

Does anyone know how I can get a payoneer account? I struggling to get approved by them so I struggle to find any reliable firm that can introduce / invite me to them for an account opening?

How much do you trust payoneer as for your money, say you have 50K - 100K account balance you want to move to them?

Payoneer is one of the safest EMIs and they're regulated in the USA but it doesn't matter how much or which, never use EMIs to store money. If you have tax problems then use your card and withdraw all. Their cards generally have high withdrawal limits like 5k or 10k per day.

Does anyone know how I can get a payoneer account? I struggling to get approved by them so I struggle to find any reliable firm that can introduce / invite me to them for an account opening?

How much do you trust payoneer as for your money, say you have 50K - 100K account balance you want to move to them?
If they rejected your application then it means they will not open an account for you also there is no "introducer" for Payoneer.

You also can't move your balance or your company balance to Payoneer. They only allow incoming payments from third parties.

Last edited:
If they rejected your application then it means they will not open an account for you also there is no "introducer" for Payoneer.

So everyone can apply for a Payoneer account, that's cool.

Payoneer bank account and card processing

Looking at the signup form, then I don't see there is mentioned payment from customers by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) does that mean you can only receive payments from other Payoneer users, PayPal and Amazon or what exactly does it mean?

There are merchants asking to pay by Payoneer, don't they process credit cards at all?
Their main business is receiving accounts like I mentioned before but yes you can create credit card supported payment request links for your clients(not from consumers only for business to business transactions) or you can request money from other Payoneer users like merchants(they can use their balance, not credit card). That is why Payoneer is not a stripe kind credit card processing service. Also, you can't top up your Payoneer account via card.

Last edited:
Holding money with a a US Delaware company like Payoneer or one of its international subsidiaries is never a good idea in current climate. Golden rule is transact via EMI's but keep your money (<100k) in real banks with deposit insurance and AAA treasury bonds for greater than 100k. You will thank me one day.
which physical bank do you recommend for an LLC with ease of opening?

Latest Threads