Our valued sponsor

€700K - Where incorporate and live as digital nomade

Hello Friends!

Before I invest in real estate in 1-3 years, how could I generate a decent % return without risking anything (no stocks, etc).?

I have heard a friend he has invested the money in a life insurance where he gets approx 1500 euro lifelong per month (after the investment of 500,000 euro into the insurance)

do you think this scenario is applied if the investment into insurance is done by my LTD which owns the assets?

What if in 1-3 years I want to get back the money and buy properties?

Hello Friends!

Before I invest in real estate in 1-3 years, how could I generate a decent % return without risking anything (no stocks, etc).?

I have heard a friend he has invested the money in a life insurance where he gets approx 1500 euro lifelong per month (after the investment of 500,000 euro into the insurance)

do you think this scenario is applied if the investment into insurance is done by my LTD which owns the assets?

What if in 1-3 years I want to get back the money and buy properties?

I have done something similar, investing in stocks and now properly moving my capital to real estate for yields (rented out, not for capital gain), with a redditivity of about 5/6%. The trick there is that you need to have enough mass for mantaining people on the ground. I personally invest in working areas of Spain, that have the issue of being subject to being illegally occupied, and that for this reason have high yields. As said you need to have people on the ground to avoid such problems. Let me know if you need more info.

Latest Threads