Our valued sponsor

100% Private Offshore Bank Account

Unfortunately this does not exist, as you may have seen from many other threads the trend to achieve this goes with digital financial service providers such as WorldCore, AdvanceCash, Xapo, Breder Suasso, LeuPay etc.

So when you say 100% private offshore account I say it does not exist. Otherwise you may read the thread here for something we may say is 90% safe:
CRS and Cyprus bank accounts

Okay, great will have to check that. Thanks for the hint.

Well, LeuPay is not a bank, they are a Payment Service Provider and may be owned by a bank, I don't really know, however, I have contacted them for the same.

So far I found this:
1.1 This Agreement is between Satabank p.l.c.Satabank and Client. Satabank p.l.c. is a credit institution existing under the laws of Malta, bearing registration number C66993 and having its registered office at Aragon Business Centre, Level 3 Dragonara Road, St Julians STJ 3140, Malta, licensed as a Credit Institution under the Banking Act of Malta (the “Law”), fully authorized to provide services in the following EEA member states: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom, under the prudential supervision of the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA – mfsa.com), [email protected] (referred to as “Satabank”). A copy of the Public Register of MFSA of licensed Credit Institutions can be seen at: Malta Financial Services Authority , under License Holders.

Last edited:
Ok! putting online earned money, to Paypal then to a personal offshore account is not safe?
I got the impression, to be in that 90%, all activities should be under a corporation, am I right?

Ok, is the combination of a Ltd. in UK + Corporate account in Cyprus (as example) safe?
That is not going to work according to PayPal you must have IP, company, and personal docs + bank account from one and the same country! That's why it will require a lot of dark / ghost docs for this to work ;)

UK Corp, UK IP, UK personal docs and UK bank account can work but iw won't be 100% privacy!

Leupay is financial institution and they provide you with Satabank account, regarding reporting they recently sent email to everyone stating exactly when and what will be reported.

I think it's very positive that they let their customer know what to expect.

I have an EU and non-EU citizenship
Where are you resident?

So coming back to the original question, where to have a company and corporate account? Should they be with those "dark" docs or real ones?
An advice?
For your safety don't use FAKE documents for opening companies and bank account. You risk losing your money.
FAKE documents can be fine for PayPal and similar. Not for serious things.
This's my advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
An advice?
For your safety don't use FAKE documents for opening companies and bank account. You risk losing your money.
FAKE documents can be fine for PayPal and similar. Not for serious things.
This's my advice.
I totally agree with you.. Don't do fake documents for any bank account opening.. This has been posted all over the forum!

What is your agenda Richmond?

Leupay is financial institution and they provide you with Satabank account, regarding reporting they recently sent email to everyone stating exactly when and what will be reported.

I think it's very positive that they let their customer know what to expect.
Can you paste it here, it seems I didn't get it?

Latest Threads