Our valued sponsor

2 questions about Seychelles IBC

Unpetit10K

Feb 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi

1) I read on this forum that Seychelles lost (or will lose ?) its bank and corp privacy and started to share details of bank account holders and directors of corporations, is that true ?

2) What would be the best provider to open an offshore Seychelles Company ? I would like that avoid scams and bad companies. Did anyone use one and can share his feedback ? Is it recommended to choose the Director and Nominee service from those providers to keep my name private ?

Thanks a lot

Reactions: JohnK and JohnLocke
1) there is a public registry of companies available now!

2) your name will only be private towards business partners NOT to the bank, just so you know.

In regards to providers, use Google it's easy to find one there!

OP what way did you go? Personally I setup a Seychelles & Belize corp for my two business operations!

After pretty long research those 2 options you chose are the best ones. Even if Seychelles does publish the companies register it doesnt change much because I would still need to provide my name and so on to set up the business bank account of the company. I'll need to change my tax residency so that the revenue of my company wont be too much taxed.

Which provider did you use ? Everything went well ?
What capital amount and shares amount did you choose when setting up the company ? I dont know what to put haha

You don't need to pay in the share capital in a Seychelles or Belize company so it doesn't matter what amount it is.

Latest Threads