Our valued sponsor

2nd citizenship for 0% tax crypto scheme from @CaptK1

@CaptK1 offere scheme for me:
acquire 2nd citizenship at st kits, have tax residency there and freely cashouts crypto with 0% tax

has this scheme any potencial problems?

have somebody good or bad deals with @CaptK1? what is best way for checking trust?
It depends on the tax laws of your home country. You should also seek advice from a local lawyer who knows how your home country's tax law interfaces with that particular setup.

The potential problem that I see is that you may owe tax to your home country on any gains incurred before you lawfully move your tax residency to St. Kitts. Again, that depends on the tax laws of your home country.

Does anybody know the details of the "have tax residency" step? Would it require spending 183 days per year there or would it be simpler for those acquiring the citizenship?

The same question for the other Caribbean nations that sell citizenship.

The important part is ending tax residency at your home country, every country will have different rules so there are no details that will apply for every person.

@CaptK1 offere scheme for me:
acquire 2nd citizenship at st kits, have tax residency there and freely cashouts crypto with 0% tax

has this scheme any potencial problems?

have somebody good or bad deals with @CaptK1? what is best way for checking trust?
If you remain in your original country and do not move to St Kitts (extremely boring place, has one of the highest per capita murder rate) then your home country rules will define what you have to pay

Just noticed this old thread.
If this
1. switzerland
is the case the proposed solution will only fly in case of terminating swiss tax residency first.
It means you have to apply for "Endbesteuerung" which needs to be duly processed. It can be a lengthy process depending on the circumstances. Furthermore, new residency has to be registered with the Swiss Embassy (consulate) responsible for your new town of permanent residency. Last but not least do not forget to inform your "Heimatort" and the "Einwohnerkontrolle".

However, why doing all this: As long as a private individual is concerned, capital gains -in most cases- are tax-exempt in Switzerland. Only wealth tax is applicable of which the tax rate varies between cantons and even from one village to another.

Latest Threads