Our valued sponsor

3-year Dubai visa with new freelance licence as ‘Talent Pass’ is announced

What exactly are the benefits of this visa? Any more details? If the benefits are the same as the regular freelance visa that Dubai offers I'm not sure if it's worth to go for this rather than the regular residence visa (at least IMO)

Reactions: RealDude
I'll apply for it, instead of the one that Fred always suggests. Finally. Fred will be happy.
Keep us posted about the costs.

I personal don't think much about this kind of Freelance License - Visa or whatever.

Back in 2018 it was introduced first time from RAKEZ and till today no Bank really introduced some Freelancer Bank Accounts.

You have to use your personal account which isn't allowed by the banks - once you hit bigger volumes they will close your account.

Don't forget what I told you back in the days that the idea about getting the Residence Visa through the Dubai Company is to have a proper Business Bank Account without volume limitations and a Personal Account for you as Employeed General Manager of your own Company - both is straightforward to the point for the banks without any extra DD.

If it's just about the Visa and you don't care about banking - for whatever reason - choose the remote working visa for 1k$.

Hi everyone, I thought based on my research that @abz1 directed me to, I discovered these and would like for anyone on the forum confirm or validate that this could help set a person up for success. Please add more to this list.

Entry requirements:
1. NOC from your sponsor
2. Residency visa (from a free zone)
3. UAE Full freelance Work permit (from a free zone)
4. DED E-Trader licence (Dubai resident with a visa already)

Where or who are the most reliable and reputable:
  • licensing bodies ?
  • authorities ?
  • free zones ?
What is the simplest way of trading as a newbie:
  • freelancer ?
  • a sole practitioner ?
  • an independent contractor ?
Lets not forget what I would need as the very basics:
  • business plan
  • tertiary qualifications
  • passport