UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts

50K copying Forex and Crypto Trades

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Moulaga

Hello everyone,

I’d like to invest 50K USD on Forex and Crypto (short trading).. but I’m not an expert.
Are there any platforms like eToro where we can copy mainly Forex and Crypto trades ?
Thanks ln advance for your help

maxmmm

Entrepreneur

Well known, established company, plenty of traders you can copy and build some kind of portfolio of copied traders.
Risky but if you insist...

Moulaga

Thank you guys. @maxmmm May I know why it’s risky ? Isn’t copying real and traders with large experience less risky then playing on my own ?
What would be your recommendation to invest 50-100K instead ?

equityone

Thank you guys. @maxmmm May I know why it’s risky ? Isn’t copying real and traders with large experience less risky then playing on my own ?
With that kind of capital why should you copy other traders trades, rather then create a portfolio or invest in investment funds with guaranteed returns and dividends schedules...

maxmmm

Entrepreneur
Trading Forex on your own is a recipe for destruction for sure.

Copying traders is slightly better, the problem with copying traders is due to survivor bias. Out of 1000s+ of traders on the platform there will always be 20 or so traders that made money over time, but you don't know if they did it due to skill or luck, and if their performance will continue in the future. Not really an investment, more like an intelligent gamble. Be careful of traders with very high win rate, these usually take huge losses and very small wins.

Davis123

Entrepreneur
As a forex trader myself my best advice to you is to learn it by yourself. Take some paid courses in an institution than simply copy trade. Trading forex is very risky and involves technical skills plus MM. Copy trading has not helped me or anyone. Learn it on your own. If Forex, commodity was that easy 95 percent of the traders would not be washing out their accounts and quitting the market. :). Learn from someone who has learnt the hard way.

JimBeam

That ZuluTrade site looks like an unregulated site: no company name, no license number, poor about us page...
So looks dodgy to me... So be careful about this...

About the whole concept, I followed this guy a bit earlier this year so you might want to take a look at his blog and his real life experiences in copy trading (stocks not forex).

It's a risky thing so I wouldn't recommend going all 50k in...
If you are willing to risk it - go with couple K you can afford to loose and use it for at least 6 months before you decide to do anything crazy...

mediumrare

Your odds are better in Monte Carlo if you're looking for a quick double! If you want to invest (vs. speculate) I'd go for some cheap out of favour stuff that the ESG people hate, i.e. energy and tobacco. OXY and BATS are two of my holdings, throw in a bit of DLTR. If you really want to juice your returns buy some deep in the money LEAPS. I've done that with DLTR.

Davis123

Entrepreneur
That ZuluTrade site looks like an unregulated site: no company name, no license number, poor about us page...
So looks dodgy to me... So be careful about this...

About the whole concept, I followed this guy a bit earlier this year so you might want to take a look at his blog and his real life experiences in copy trading (stocks not forex).

It's a risky thing so I wouldn't recommend going all 50k in...
If you are willing to risk it - go with couple K you can afford to loose and use it for at least 6 months before you decide to do anything crazy...
As a forex trader I don't keep everything in one account. Brokers like to manipulate candles often. I have seen that with BTC this week with my broker. Similar thing happened years ago in Jpy pairs. All of a sudden market simply crashed and their stop losses didn't hit too although they had put in SL on their trades.

joanapalmer

Most software development teams mlsdev.com/services/mobile-app-development start with a basic software development plan and gradually advance the software development project with increasing levels of functionality. A custom software development company often begins with a basic software development plan and adds modules as needed during the software development life-cycle. The software development teams are divided into groups, which consist of software developers, testers, hardware engineers, and support staffs.

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif