50K copying Forex and Crypto Trades

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

CoinMaster

Mentor Group Gold
Fundamental analysis says it will go to zero and many people will be happy
You had a bad experience with the Wise bank, now all what you will say about them will be negative! Maybe not something someone reading this should listen to smi(&%

JohnnyDoe

Mentor Group Gold
You had a bad experience with the Wise bank, now all what you will say about them will be negative! Maybe not something someone reading this should listen to smi(&%
I had a chance to personally experience the services offered by that company, and I found such services to be total rubbish, probably the worst among all competitors. Many former clients of the same company think the same.
That’s enough to consider the company worth nothing and destined to fail.

burden

Mentor Group Gold
Update since my recommendation about a year ago:

OXY +96%
BATS +37%
DLTR +53% (The LEAPS I mentioned returned about 200%)

I sold BATS and the DLTR LEAPS, still holding OXY.

Want a new recommendation? BRK.B 2024 LEAPS, JEF and FFH.TO (unfortunately no options available). If you want to get fancy and have big enough margin you can fund the BRK.B LEAPS by writing BRK.B puts, that is what I am doing.
that is something. but selling BATS - how did you do that?

mediumrare

At what price did you get in and at what price are you planning to sell?

I bought most of my FFH position in autumn last year around CAN$ 520, but I have added some more at CAN$ 552. Since then the story has gotten better. Recently they agreed to sell their pet insurance sub to JAB for US$ 1.4bn and just today they anounced the sale of their RFP position for ~ US$625 Mio, it's on the books at US$ 276m. Both transactions will be hugely accretive to bookvalue. Pending approval of the Indian government they'll increase their stake in Digit which will further increase BV. I expect very decent underwriting results for the quarter as well. They own total return swaps on their own shares, so if the share price goes up that again will add to earnings and BV. I wouldn't be surprised if the announce another tender offer later this year after the hurricane season. I'll probably sell around 1.1-1.2 BV.
JEF ist a very recent position that I bought right around where it trades today ($27.69).

but selling BATS - how did you do that?

Well I entered the order and pressed return ;-) Just to be clear I'm speaking of BATS on the LSE.

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold