Our valued sponsor

Accepting credit card payments when you are from a third world country

I run an agency and i accept payments from my clients with transferwise. I have no problem with this company but the problem is the payments are recurring and i have to remind my clients every week for the payment.

So i badly need a system that allows me to accept recurring credit card payments from my ( Australia, Canada ) clients.

It's not high risk we have 0 chargebacks because we only take payment after the work is done and i also think none of my clients will chargeback because we provide quality work and work with the client very closely.

I'd prefer not to go the darks route as all of my business transactions are legitimate.

Can you suggest what could be the best thing to do in this case?

In short: An agency operating from Asia needs a credit card payment processor for non high risk payment.

Cheers!!

Stripe has recurring payments with integrations directly to wise . i use them in certain solutions I manage.
What would be the easiest way to setup this?

I'm sure stripe won't accept if i do it from my home country. I'll probably need some offshore entity or bank account atleast. What would be the best setup so i can receive the credit card payments directly to my wise?

Reactions: tacokai and blizz
In short: An agency operating from Asia needs a credit card payment processor for non high risk payment.

Asia is a big region be specific is this North Korea, Myanmar or Vietnam, Thailand etc..big differences?

I think Kim Jong-un found out he was using the internet hi%#