Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Accountant

karolina

Apr 18, 2021
cyprus
Visit site
Hi,

I am creating company in Cyprus. I am having problem to find accountant in here. I would be having a lot of invoices per year and most of the products are very low prices (around €7).

Some of accountants charging per invoice which is more than my products and is totally not worth it.

Can I overcome this somehow? Can I actually fill taxes myself or have to hire professional?

I am not sure how to make it profitable.

Hi Karolina my experiences with Cyprus is that it’s hard to do things yourself. I can give you contact details to few accounting firms. Most of them as you pointed out have a standard pricing list but are also open to discuss the customized offer if you describe them well your business and you set some assuptions for their pricing / budgeting.

Hi Karolina my experiences with Cyprus is that it’s hard to do things yourself. I can give you contact details to few accounting firms. Most of them as you pointed out have a standard pricing list but are also open to discuss the customized offer if you describe them well your business and you set some assuptions for their pricing / budgeting.
I was thinking of purchasing quickbooks software so the only thing will have to be done is fill all tax and vat return forms. Do you know any accountant in Cyprus who can work with this software?

You can have a look here

I have been using them some years ago with great success.

Ok I will send you a couple fo contacts I know can use the software you have mentioned and as far as I know their fees are modest. Is it ok to PM you?
Hello CyprusLaw (and everyone) I am a new member and would really appreciate it if you would also send me a list of accountants as per above.
I am about to start a new small startup company in Cyprus and need all the help I can get !

Latest Threads