Our valued sponsor

(Admin modified) about to have my first offshore company ordered but it seems that i can NOT trust..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rothko13

Member Plus
Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
If you are looking for reliable offshore agent's I put a list together below, have a look at them and pick at your own risk and obligations:

Hope this helps, good luck to all of you nice people :puter:

I got scammed in 4500€ forming a company with SFM-OFFSHORE: Offshore Company Registration - Incorporation Offshore Companies | SFM Offshore They're a HUGE big scam with a lot of money to persuading people with a agressive marketing strategie and they hide their a*s probably bebind a f*****g trust or fundation. After you pay by creditcard they simply ignore you and when finally answer after you send several messages they will ask more and more documents and money. I honestly don't know why they don't delivery the product people pay for it. 100% scam in my experience, stay away from these guys!

I got scammed in 4500€ forming a company with SFM-OFFSHORE: Offshore Company Registration - Incorporation Offshore Companies | SFM Offshore They're a HUGE big scam with a lot of money to persuading people with a agressive marketing strategie and they hide their a*s probably bebind a f*****g trust or fundation. After you pay by creditcard they simply ignore you and when finally answer after you send several messages they will ask more and more documents and money. I honestly don't know why they don't delivery the product people pay for it. 100% scam in my experience, stay away from these guys!
Wow that's a shame I feel sorry for you. It's a lot of money to through out of the window for nothing. I will stay away from them for sure.

What's your problem?
second that?

I am referring to the list @haslan made, i've talked with most of them and with others that are not in the list, read reviews on google and found scams from almost everyone.

So i can not trust them.

I am new to the forum but i've made some quick search, everyone had a good experience with offshorecorpgroup.com. It is obvious why...

Is there any other formation company you would suggest? Or offshorecorp is the only one?

Why not just go to a lawyer and ask them to help you!? I would not recommand you to use offshorecorpgroup.com with this attitude they will even refuse to do business with you, I'm sure.

Contact some real law firms and ask the registry in each offshore jurisdiction if they are legit so you will avoid the scams. Just be prepaired to pay much more for the same service!

I am referring to the list @haslan made, i've talked with most of them and with others that are not in the list, read reviews on google and found scams from almost everyone.

So i can not trust them.

I am new to the forum but i've made some quick search, everyone had a good experience with offshorecorpgroup.com. It is obvious why...

Is there any other formation company you would suggest? Or offshorecorp is the only one?
Kind of business?

Like i said, i provide services for construction companies and architectural offices. Thus, it has to do with buildings all around the world.

I know you find my attitude kind of weird or aggressive, but please understand that i have lost money because of scam companies thus i can not really trust easily.

Anyway, i'll have my eyes on the forum. There are usefull advices around here.

I will also contact offshorecorp to have a discussion and see what they can do.

Like i said, i provide services for construction companies and architectural offices. Thus, it has to do with buildings all around the world.

I know you find my attitude kind of weird or aggressive, but please understand that i have lost money because of scam companies thus i can not really trust easily.

Anyway, i'll have my eyes on the forum. There are usefull advices around here.

I will also contact offshorecorp to have a discussion and see what they can do.

I'm sorry for you and for all your problems with other service providers.
I like Analyzing the project and needs of customers, before being able to provide solution.
The previous questions are important for the analysis procedure.
Offshore is not a Game. thu&¤#

This thread has been moved to merge posts from other threads that belong here.

I'm sorry for you and for all your problems with other service providers.
I like Analyzing the project and needs of customers, before being able to provide solution.
The previous questions are important for the analysis procedure.
Offshore is not a Game. thu&¤#
I have send you a PM Internationaloff . I interested to bee one of your customers, it looks like you should never scam people and always help people.

Don't use this thread to advertise or promote any service, thanks.

Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads