Our valued sponsor

Adsense | US LLC, Georgia route… Banking and service provider?

TheCryptoAnt

Pro Member
Aug 1, 2022
Underground
Visit site
Hello my distinguished offshore individuals,

Ive got some Adsense revenue coming my way, so I’m about to register a US LLC and go the Georgia route.

Now I’ve got a few q regarding this plan that maybe some of you can draw some light to.

I understand Adsense only allows withdrawals to banks on the same country as the registered individual/corp.
In this case, the jurisdiction is the US.

1. Is any of you using Wise for this?
It’s unclear to me if this will work. The USD bank acc at Wise is provided by an American bank tho so maybe?
If not, what are you using? Mercury? Relayfi?

Any other recommendations?

2. All LLCs I run are registered in Delaware, as they are all finance related.
I use the same registered agent for all of them. Dude is not cheap nor expensive, a bit slow some times maybe.

Have any of you used Doola? Or any other similar service provider?
Any recommendations?

Don’t do that unless your are prepared for a monkey freeze.
Mercury works great.
Have any of you used Doola?
Not that good.
Or any other similar service provider?
Any recommendations?
Great UI, you can register companies in all states, and you will probably never find a lower price. Of course you need to know what you are doing, as you will not receive much assistance.

What's that?

He is talking about managing a US LLC while being tax resident in Georgia.

Georgia is a territorial tax country so he'll receive income tax free from US without US WHT because US considers Georgia part of the old USSR treaty.

@TheCryptoAnt be aware that Adsense isn't passive income and you could run the risk of Georgia claiming that you are workig in Georgia to produce that income so plan accordingly.

Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
Don’t do that unless your are prepared for a monkey freeze.
oh cmmn, they are great if you are submissive lol
I want to know if its possible for corp acc to use it, as for personals its certainly not.

ty

Not that good.
bad experience?

Great UI, you can register companies in all states, and you will probably never find a lower price. Of course you need to know what you are doing, as you will not receive much assistance.
They wont send the ws for you I assume?

He is talking about managing a US LLC while being tax resident in Georgia.
Georgia is a territorial tax country so he'll receive income tax free from US without US WHT because US considers Georgia part of the old USSR treaty.
correct

@TheCryptoAnt be aware that Adsense isn't passive income and you could run the risk of Georgia claiming that you are workig in Georgia to produce that income so plan accordingly.
Indeed, dw this isnt my first rodeo.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
Hello my distinguished offshore individuals,

Ive got some Adsense revenue coming my way, so I’m about to register a US LLC and go the Georgia route.

Now I’ve got a few q regarding this plan that maybe some of you can draw some light to.

I understand Adsense only allows withdrawals to banks on the same country as the registered individual/corp.
In this case, the jurisdiction is the US.

It’s unclear to me if this will work. The USD bank acc at Wise is provided by an American bank tho so maybe?

Any other recommendations?

2. All LLCs I run are registered in Delaware, as they are all finance related.
I use the same registered agent for all of them. Dude is not cheap nor expensive, a bit slow some times maybe.

Have any of you used Doola? Or any other similar service provider?
Any recommendations?
I’ve use Dool, got my LLC set up and EIN in 3 weeks using the expedited service, would recommend

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt

Latest Threads