Our valued sponsor

Advantages & Disadvantages of Delaware Company Formation

myoffshoreliving

Offshore Agent
Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Delaware Company Formation advantage and disadvantages.Most international businesses take advantage of the friendly business environment in Delaware to make more profits and not pay any corporation tax. Before your Delaware Company Formation, you should find out the advantages and disadvantages of setting up business.One of the main things that appeal to a lot of businesses is that by setting up a business in Delaware, you will be able to make international profits in a legitimate way and not even pay any local tax. As long as your revenue is not made from the U.S. you will not pay tax. The directors and shareholders of the company should also be non-residents for you to enjoy this benefit.

delaware-company.jpg

Delaware Company Formation will only require you to have one director and one shareholder as a minimum requirement. The director and shareholder should not be Delaware residents. You can choose one individual to act as both the director and shareholder. The names of the director and shareholder will be available in the public records.There are very few expenses incurred during Delaware Company Formation. This is because there is no specified minimal capital that is required to start a business. The state fees for Delaware Company Formation are also low compared to other states. The procedures that need to be followed and the time it takes to set up a company are minimal.One of the things that most international companies have to go through is the submission of annual tax returns and audited fiscal statements. After your Delaware Company Formation, you will not be required to submit any of this. Incorporated firms in Delaware are not required to submit any annual reports.The legal system in Delaware is one of the best in the world and any cases that are related to corporations are judged by Court of Chancery judges. These judges are well informed about corporate law therefore the rulings they make are more legitimate. The legislature in Delaware grants priority to corporation law and there is a lot of expertise available in this field.After Delaware Company Formation, you can open a business account with any of the major retail banks in the world. Banking confidentiality is also provided for Delaware Company Formation. This means that once you set up a business in Delaware, you will not be required to provide any information about the directorship or ownership of the bank account. If you are not a U.S resident, you will not pay any taxes for the bank account.If you are considering Delaware Company Formation, you should make sure that the business that you are going to start is legitimate. This is very important because unlike other jurisdictions that do not share any details about your business or bank accounts, Delaware shares information with the countrys Internal Revenue Service. Some people consider the idea of Delaware Company Formation as a way for businesses to avoid paying taxes.Consider the business structures that are provided in Delaware to determine whether they will be advantageous for your international business/monthly_2016_04/delaware-company.jpg.dac20d716b1a421133c1db3c28f50ed5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
One of the things that most international companies have to go through is the submission of annual tax returns and audited fiscal statements. After your Delaware Company Formation, you will not be required to submit any of this. Incorporated firms in Delaware are not required to submit any annual reports.
Lot's of additional costs for accounting, filing of tax and administration must apply if I read the whole thing correct or not?

Great share thanks man, I have been reading about Delaware companies and what would fit best for my online business needs, however, still confused about what company type in Delaware may be the best for my situation.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Great share thanks man' date=' I have been reading about Delaware companies and what would fit best for my online business needs, however, still confused about what company type in Delaware may be the best for my situation.[/quote']
At least it is a great alternative for people looking for a US merchant & bank account since Stripe.com/atlas is offering this now!

I have never heard about Delaware Company Formation.. This company.
Is it trusted?
I think the article means that you will create your own company in Delaware. Delaware is a US state if I'm not mistaken and the articles provide as much as information for the people who wanted to create a company in Delaware. The article stated both the pros and cons of having a company in Delaware.

I think the article means that you will create your own company in Delaware. Delaware is a US state if I'm not mistaken and the articles provide as much as information for the people who wanted to create a company in Delaware. The article stated both the pros and cons of having a company in Delaware.
Can I create my own company in Delaware if I'm not from US state? I'm kind of curious.

Can I create my own company in Delaware if I'm not from US state? I'm kind of curious.
If they would require you to have a US document like US citizenship ID, I don't think you could create a company in Delaware since US is very strict with their policy regarding citizenship.

I think there must be having a way for those also who is not a us citizen
Some websites offer some kind of US citizenship but I don't think they are LEGIT.

Latest Threads